All my Charlie Z fans...

I don't buy the mentally ill thing. I think he's just a douche bag. He's aware of what he's doing and deserves every beat down he gets. If he's truly mentally ill, then these people letting him in their gym should get in touch with his next of kin or stop letting him through the doors period.

I'm not really sure tbh, but I really think he's mentally fucked. A douchebag would know he'd get raped against a decent boxer, yet this guy throws bombs at pro boxers lol. Watch the video outside the gym with his father where he doesn't want to shake hands, it's really weird tbh.

Still, a gym is a gym and is for martial arts, if you want to streetfight the guy, do it in the streets. The guy went too far imo.

Funny anecdote, I was just reading through the thread of him attack floyd sr and I saw a comment by you saying you wanted him for your first fight haha. I'm guessing it didn't happen and you got someone else?

I'm not really sure tbh, but I really think he's mentally fucked. A douchebag would know he'd get raped against a decent boxer, yet this guy throws bombs at pro boxers lol. Watch the video outside the gym with his father where he doesn't want to shake hands, it's really weird tbh.

Still, a gym is a gym and is for martial arts, if you want to streetfight the guy, do it in the streets. The guy went too far imo.

Funny anecdote, I was just reading through the thread of him attack floyd sr and I saw a comment by you saying you wanted him for your first fight haha. I'm guessing it didn't happen and you got someone else?

I edited the post you quoted probably as you were typing that. After thinking about it, yeah the guy does suffer from delusions of grandeur and is detached from reality.

In the other thread you are talking about, I was just being a jerk. I didn't really know who Charlie was at the time but having him as a first fight was more of a joke as to how bad he was. I wouldn't want to be in the same room with the guy at this point. so yeah, I retract that stuff.

But you can't deny that Charlie gives you an uncontrollable urge to just punch him in the mouth!

We probably all saw that video before you did.

At 3:38 of that video an epic ping pong game broke out????
Couple of guys skipping rope. :wink:

I hope he gets his ass sued tbh, what a douchebag. And yes I dislike charlie (who doesn't?), but that was uncalled for. Holding on to the choke like that, the guy's mentally ill ffs.
Dejon's good people, I know him personally and he's one of them most happy-go-lucky dudes I've ever trained with. It takes a lot to bring out his violent side (frankly I've never personally seen it, even in his sanctioned bouts), and we all know what a notorious mouth Charlie Z has.

Charlie was the one that suggested taking it out to the parking lot first (and multiple times); when the gym owner OK, street fight now, that's when Charlie tried to back out. What'll ya do?
Besides, you can stop oxygen (i.e. blood flow) to the brain for up to 4 minutes with practically zero chance of brain damage. Brain damage becomes possible at 4-6 minutes, probable at 6-10 minutes, then likely brain death at 10 minutes. Charlie didn't even pass out so whatev's LOL.

To the clueless people in here that's defending Charlie Z, if you saw what he did to Floyd Mayweather Sr., you would want Charlie Z's arms and legs broken too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVJkyt-mgg

People with compassion for their fellow man realize that Charlie suffers from a delusional spectrum disorder and needs an inpatient treatment center.

Violence will do nothing to change his mental state or make him a better person. I would be willing to bet that after each loss, he assumes it is a DQ or a NC.

Last edited:
Not a wannabe "tough guy" by any means, but in my upbringing we kick this guys as and while I am grown, I most likely would still beat his ass if he came to my gym acting like this. I see nothing wrong with what they did. He asked for a boxing match and got one and then asked for a street fight then got one. I remember reading more than 68% of homeless people are mentally disturbed, the prisons are TEAMING with Brothers (among others, but it is the majority us by far) with mental disorders and that is just the way it is. I don't see many people outside of the prisons with signs and homeless shelters saying, "Give them another chance America, they are mentally ill FFS.". While I am far from perfect, Im not an asshole and I mentor(as well as a different group of kids on another program for work) and help coach kids at the gym and have been for over 2 yrs. However, the rule is if you come into the gym popping trash and continue to, we will let you glove up. Since I am one of the senior members of the gym("the hood" has a very high turnover rate.lol), and I wont take it too far, I am usually the guy to "do the honors.". Many times the people are buzzing or high (location, location, location.smh) and as with the drunk guy last week, I told him to come back when he was sober and we could spar (after he came in the gym trying to tell the guys how to workout w/0 boxing experience) after he said "I would like to spar you one day" and looked me in the eye like I would be afraid....its a freaking boxing gym.lmao

I kind of got this "job" at another gym where I go back a few years with the coach and he has watched me progress. I also interviewed him for a boxing mag awhile back and he has commented on my maturity.lol. Anyway, we are in the gym to have one of our kidss spar one of his kids before a fight. So, kid comes in built like maybe one step down from a "brick shithouse", but not really a boxer build. I only noticed him because he had a chick with him that was SMOKING in the face, w/some tight ass sweats and a big butt(she had my attention). He was tatted up everywhere but the most memorable was the 2 inch playboy bunny under his left eye. He goes on to say that there is a underground boxing league in the jail here in Bmore and he is a champ looking for a gym that is worthy of him basically and he wants to spar IMMEDIATELY. Even the kids laughed and said it doesnt work that way. I went back to working out and he was over there being persistent. So unbelievably, this coach says Mike, I want you to show this guy that what you guys do isn't easy. I feel like people like this dont respect what you guys do everyday pouring your souls into this,BUT ask your coach I dont want to disrespect him. I am a fighter by nature anyway and I am very defensive of my circle, but I couldnt believe he was giving me the go ahead. I said, "Oh, I know coach will let me"(he is an old school "Bloodlust" type of coach!rofl). I said, "why not one of your guys." He said, "he is 175 and I dont have anyone close atm." I said, "well, I am 154 and have a messed up front tooth so Im not supposed to spar". He said, "if he hits you more than 5xs you aren't the fighter that I thought you were. I said, "you dont want me to hurt him do you?" He said, "no, just keep popping him w/that long jab and a few hard rights to the body!"roflmao. I said, "no problemo". I really thought he would eventually back down and when I looked over, he was repping like 225 with another guy. I was like, "you would think he would conserve his energy!"lmao. So I also noticed he had like 6-8 teeth that were gold on the bottom and I asked her(slick aint I?) if he could take them out and she said yes, but he wont.

So, when he was gloved up and I realized it was going down I went up to him and introduced myself as I always do before a spar and when I asked him his name and I cant make this shit up he looked dead in my face and said "Pain." I said, "what?". Pain. It took EVERYTHING not to laugh at this character, but he was sober, a grown man, able bodied, bigger than me(not taller), and he insisted on going at it. I even asked what percent he wanted to go at and he said 100%(roflmao, I swear on all of this.) and I said, "how about 50?" Knowing he would amp it up to about 85. Bell rings he comes straight forward and before he could lift his right, double jab CITY!. I probably hit him with about 4 (doubles...both.smh) until he bobbed left and threw a very hard haymaker. I said, "Pain, that WAS NOT 50%" and tapped his jaw with a single jab. After that, I started hitting him w/straight rights to the body (as instructed.lol) and about 40 secs in he threw a haymaker that I half slipped, but I realized he had a ton of power and that was prob why he had whatever confidence that he did. Long story short, within a round his whole bottom lip split on the teeth in one "burst" and he stopped cold from a few body shot, but he NEVER stopped going forward for long. He caught me decently about 5xs and he had power in every shot.. The guy had 2 things, POWER and BALLS. We danced for 4 mins and it was over. He said that was his gym of choice and never went back.lol

That was about 2 mos ago and I would do it again with no qualms.lol. The gym is a place of respect. Shit, I grew up on Karate flicks. You dont talk trash in another Mans "dojo." My boxing gym is my dojo. Im far from a pro, but Charlie Z better stay away from our little hole in the wall.lol. We just don't play that shit. I can only imagine how bad it would be if our gym was like 40yrs old with all of this "history", it would be even worse. It just sounds like all of this, "hey, you cant kick people's ass for coming in YOUR GYM being disrespectful," is coming from people who have had a very limited experience.

Fun Fact: We are a Church gym in the middle of Cherry Hill(look it up.) and the Church Faculty are fully aware of how we get down and agree that we are on a no BS zone and if you don't bounce they have no problem w/us bouncing you.

Save the psychoanalysis, it seems unlike many on this thread my person isnt going to be changed by internet opinion.

Last edited:
Not a wannabe "tough guy" by any means, but in my upbringing we kick this guys as and while I am grown, I most likely would still beat his ass if he came to my gym acting like this. I see nothing wrong with what they did. He asked for a boxing match and got one and then asked for a street fight then got one. I remember reading more than 68% of homeless people are mentally disturbed, the prisons are TEAMING with Brothers (among others, but it is the majority us by far) with mental disorders and that is just the way it is. I don't see many people outside of the prisons with signs and homeless shelters saying, "Give them another chance America, they are mentally ill FFS.". While I am far from perfect, Im not an asshole and I mentor(as well as a different group of kids on another program for work) and help coach kids at the gym and have been for over 2 yrs. However, the rule is if you come into the gym popping trash and continue to, we will let you glove up. Since I am one of the senior members of the gym("the hood" has a very high turnover rate.lol), and I wont take it too far, I am usually the guy to "do the honors.". Many times the people are buzzing or high (location, location, location.smh) and as with the drunk guy last week, I told him to come back when he was sober and we could spar (after he came in the gym trying to tell the guys how to workout w/0 boxing experience) after he said "I would like to spar you one day" and looked me in the eye like I would be afraid....its a freaking boxing gym.lmao

I kind of got this "job" at another gym where I go back a few years with the coach and he has watched me progress. I also interviewed him for a boxing mag awhile back and he has commented on my maturity.lol. Anyway, we are in the gym to have one of our kidss spar one of his kids before a fight. So, kid comes in built like maybe one step down from a "brick shithouse", but not really a boxer build. I only noticed him because he had a chick with him that was SMOKING in the face, w/some tight ass sweats and a big butt(she had my attention). He was tatted up everywhere but the most memorable was the 2 inch playboy bunny under his left eye. He goes on to say that there is a underground boxing league in the jail here in Bmore and he is a champ looking for a gym that is worthy of him basically and he wants to spar IMMEDIATELY. Even the kids laughed and said it doesnt work that way. I went back to working out and he was over there being persistent. So unbelievably, this coach says Mike, I want you to show this guy that what you guys do isn't easy. I feel like people like this dont respect what you guys do everyday pouring your souls into this,BUT ask your coach I dont want to disrespect him. I am a fighter by nature anyway and I am very defensive of my circle, but I couldnt believe he was giving me the go ahead. I said, "Oh, I know coach will let me"(he is an old school "Bloodlust" type of coach!rofl). I said, "why not one of your guys." He said, "he is 175 and I dont have anyone close atm." I said, "well, I am 154 and have a messed up front tooth so Im not supposed to spar". He said, "if he hits you more than 5xs you aren't the fighter that I thought you were. I said, "you dont want me to hurt him do you?" He said, "no, just keep popping him w/that long jab and a few hard rights to the body!"roflmao. I said, "no problemo". I really thought he would eventually back down and when I looked over, he was repping like 225 with another guy. I was like, "you would think he would conserve his energy!"lmao. So I also noticed he had like 6-8 teeth that were gold on the bottom and I asked her(slick aint I?) if he could take them out and she said yes, but he wont.

So, when he was gloved up and I realized it was going down I went up to him and introduced myself as I always do before a spar and when I asked him his name and I cant make this shit up he looked dead in my face and said "Pain." I said, "what?". Pain. It took EVERYTHING not to laugh at this character, but he was sober, a grown man, able bodied, bigger than me(not taller), and he insisted on going at it. I even asked what percent he wanted to go at and he said 100%(roflmao, I swear on all of this.) and I said, "how about 50?" Knowing he would amp it up to about 85. Bell rings he comes straight forward and before he could lift his right, double jab CITY!. I probably hit him with about 4 (doubles...both.smh) until he bobbed left and threw a very hard haymaker. I said, "Pain, that WAS NOT 50%" and tapped his jaw with a single jab. After that, I started hitting him w/straight rights to the body (as instructed.lol) and about 40 secs in he threw a haymaker that I half slipped, but I realized he had a ton of power and that was prob why he had whatever confidence that he did. Long story short, within a round his whole bottom lip split on the teeth in one "burst" and he stopped cold from a few body shot, but he NEVER stopped going forward for long. He caught me decently about 5xs and he had power in every shot.. The guy had 2 things, POWER and BALLS. We danced for 4 mins and it was over. He said that was his gym of choice and never went back.lol

That was about 2 mos ago and I would do it again with no qualms.lol. The gym is a place of respect. Shit, I grew up on Karate flicks. You dont talk trash in another Mans "dojo." My boxing gym is my dojo. Im far from a pro, but Charlie Z better stay away from our little hole in the wall.lol. We just don't play that shit. I can only imagine how bad it would be if our gym was like 40yrs old with all of this "history", it would be even worse. It just sounds like all of this, "hey, you cant kick people's ass for coming in YOUR GYM being disrespectful," is coming from people who have had a very limited experience.

Fun Fact: We are a Church gym in the middle of Cherry Hill(look it up.) and the Church Faculty are fully aware of how we get down and agree that we are on a no BS zone and if you don't bounce they have no problem w/us bouncing you.

Save the psychoanalysis, it seems unlike many on this thread my person isnt going to be changed by internet opinion.

^This is pretty much the way things were 20 years ago when I was just first getting my feet wet. Every few weeks somebody would walk in talking shit and get smacked around and then disappear. It was usually one of the LW/MW amateurs destroying 200+lb men which gave me a real sense of confidence in what we were doing as a child.

Not so much anymore though.

Thing is most of those guys don't behave like Charlie Z or have the long history of delusional and destructive behavior. If he showed up at my gym I'd ask him to leave and then call the police.

Thing is most of those guys don't behave like Charlie Z or have the long history of delusional and destructive behavior. If he showed up at my gym I'd ask him to leave and then call the police.

Exactly.

Posted this in the other thread...

Honestly though, it's sad for everyone involved in these videos. From the cameramen, to fighters, and the trainers. Shit is juvenile. I can understand if people were doing this in highschool, but these are grown ass men.

It's definitely not a good look on a professional fighter. I know they aren't pillars of the community or anything, but still. Is it that hard on the ego to just laugh it off and tell him "Yeah Charlie, you're the baddest dude on the planet. Greatest of all time. I'm shook." And be done with it? Instead it turns into a circus.

Puglism, that's exactly what i'm talking about. That 'No disrespect in my dojo/gym' attitude. Part of learning to fight is using it only to defend yourself or others. Not to settle some shit because some guy badmouthed you and you feel slighted or disrespected.

If you let a guy with clear mental issues get you to that point, then you need to check your own self. The bigger issue might lie with you.

Do you fight every crazy bum on the street just because he starts spouting some crazy shit? Even if its about your family. I would hope not. Why? Because it's stupid and pointless, and the guy is just talking out of his ass. That's the same case here. Perpetuating and turning it into this spectacle makes both parties involved mentally questionable.

Last edited:
Some pretty serious words in here, guys.

He talks a lot of shit, and that's about it. Until you respond to or participate in his fantasies, that's all they are. If everyone shut the fuck up about him and left him alone, he'd be the same as any other keyboard warrior, pretender, and faker- a nobody. But, because people respond to his delusions, he's enabled and can continue.

Reality will never hit him from a beating. He'll retreat further behind his own barriers.

Dude needs some medication, some counseling, and in general to just be completely and totally ignored. Shut out entirely from any boxing, combat sport, or martial art community.

I agree completely.

Be sure to make those challenging knuckleheads sign a waiver before you beat their ass. That way they can't sue you.

I dont think anyone would disagree that he has a mental problem.
He does need professional help.

But that doesnt excuse what he did/does. Crazy people are always committing violent crimes, yes it would be nice to see to them get some help. beforehand, but Its odd to see how people will defend them after the fact.

I also never understood when people would say things like "simply ignore them" for situations like this.

If you have real world experience and deal with people like this, it isnt that simple. They dont let up, they dont want to give you a choice.

He starts talking a whole bunch of shit about a well respected guy in the game. Then Sr. gives him a chance at a fair fight, rather than just beat him down. And the guy sucker punches a guy who has probably taken enough punches to his head in his day, at an advanced age.

You really cant just sit there and let someone slander you like that, it makes you look bad. at some point you have to defend yourself.

There's way too many posts in this thread for me to read tonight (have other work to do) but I did watch the latter half of the video.

I'm really sorry but that big guy sparring with him (yellow everlast gloves) is just as sick as Charlie is. I mean, everyone knows Charlie isn't quite right up there. If you want to spar with him, you should take his situation into account and expect to be taunted (after all, its not like the people in the video didn't know who Charlie was). If you don't want to take it a little easy, you should not spar with him. I am no fan of Charlie's but you gain literally nothing by beating him the guy did. It was cruel, egoistic and no one learnt anything.

Couple of guys skipping rope. :wink:

Dejon's good people, I know him personally and he's one of them most happy-go-lucky dudes I've ever trained with. It takes a lot to bring out his violent side (frankly I've never personally seen it, even in his sanctioned bouts), and we all know what a notorious mouth Charlie Z has.

Charlie was the one that suggested taking it out to the parking lot first (and multiple times); when the gym owner OK, street fight now, that's when Charlie tried to back out. What'll ya do?
Besides, you can stop oxygen (i.e. blood flow) to the brain for up to 4 minutes with practically zero chance of brain damage. Brain damage becomes possible at 4-6 minutes, probable at 6-10 minutes, then likely brain death at 10 minutes. Charlie didn't even pass out so whatev's LOL.

I would be ashamed if that were my gym. It looked like a bunch of goons bullying a kid. Yeah he talks shit, the guy's fucking mental.
I understand fighting the guy, but keep it in a ring ffs, not outside of it. That Dejon guy was stalking him, then just assaulted him. You can say whatever you want about the guy, I can only go by what I see in the video.

Also about the choke, no offense but you don't know what you're talking about. Every stasis of blood causes major turbulence when the flow starts again, which in turn could lead to clotting or damage in the arteries. Anyway the point I was making is, of course he's not gonna be brain dead, but holding on to a choke while he's tapping, screaming, and have other guys trying to pull you off, well you don't do shit like that in a gym. If you can even call that a gym, Dejon ;).

You guys who keep making excuses for/feeling sorry for this clown are the ones enabling him. He's NOT mentally iIl as in someone should be taking care of him. He's just a guy who wants/needs attention and will do anything to get it. Before he came to Tocco's he called the Gym on the phone and asked if we'd help him stage a scenario where he knocked one of our fighters out, and he'd pay the guy $400. He wanted us to make it look like a real fight. When I refused and told him no one would go along with that, he showed up to the Gym anyway, snuck in with a trainer who we're familiar with, then picked the fight with Floyd Sr. His Father used to follow him around asking for sympathy for him, telling people some story about how his Mother dying or something like that messed him up, but it turned out to be BS and some people pegged his Father as going along with the act. He picks fights with people and swings as hard as he can. When you try to show him any compassion, he'll attack you when you're not looking and try to wail on you. You cant say he has no sense of self-preservation because when he knows he's gonna get it he tries to get away or get out of it. It's easy to preach about taking the high road when you dont have a dingbat like this trying to wail on you while you argue for him. Trust me, he's not worth that much consideration...and until you've actually been hounded and followed around by a guy like this (he doesnt go away until he gets the attention he wants)...then dont try to be all "oh well I'd just ignore him." Deontay Wilder did ignore him until Charlie started speaking suggestively about his Family, including his for real crippled daughter. That's the kind of asshole this kid is. So whatever end this all comes to, he deserves it.

Exactly.

Posted this in the other thread...

Puglism, that's exactly what i'm talking about. That 'No disrespect in my dojo/gym' attitude. Part of learning to fight is using it only to defend yourself or others. Not to settle some shit because some guy badmouthed you and you feel slighted or disrespected.

If you let a guy with clear mental issues get you to that point, then you need to check your own self. The bigger issue might lie with you.

Do you fight every crazy bum on the street just because he starts spouting some crazy shit? Even if its about your family. I would hope not. Why? Because it's stupid and pointless, and the guy is just talking out of his ass. That's the same case here. Perpetuating and turning it into this spectacle makes both parties involved mentally questionable.

New federal statistics reveal that the number of mentally ill inmates in U.S. prisons and jails has quadrupled over the past six years, Human Rights Watch said today. More than half of all prison and state inmates now report mental health problems, including symptoms of major depression, mania and psychotic disorders, according to a just-released federal Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) report, Mental Health Problems of Prison and Jail Inmates.

In 1998, the BJS reported there were an estimated 283,000 prison and jail inmates who suffered from mental health problems. That number is now estimated to be 1.25 million. The rate of reported mental health disorders in the state prison population is five times greater (56.2 percent) than in the general adult population (11 percent).

Women prisoners have an even higher rate of mental health problems than men: almost three quarters (73 percent) of all women in state prison have mental health problems, compared to 55 percent of men.
^^^^

That is exactly what I am talking about. What efforts have you made fightingrabbit to try to lower the people in jail or even worse, on death row with mental issues??? How about the homeless, because it is even more of them??? As I said, I am far from perfect, but I have been putting my energies where my mouth is for more than 5years mentoring and working with at risk youth. I am MUCH more concerned about them, than some grown up Dude who didnt struggle, with some mental issues going around asking to get his ass whipped. Not to mention the guy has a Youtube page and is MARKETING the drama to make money from it. Im supposed to feel sorry for him, because he knowingly starts shit, films it, and then posts the stuff to get hits for? That is awesome if you do, but I don't. Reminds me of Platoon, "What we have here is a Cru-sader yall."lol Again, Im not 15 I don't give a shit if the warriors don't understand.

We ALL have our own causes, but I hope you are DOING SOMETHING about the "horrific injustice" that you speak of in Charlie Z getting another asskicking besides pecking from the comfort of your bedroom. Maybe you do, but my cause is the kids that come from the community that I came up in. LMAO @ do you beat up bums too. You serious Dog? I REALLY hope you actually practice what you preach. What is the extent of your community service fightingrabbit? Also, you said "Part of learning to fight is using it only to defend yourself or others. Not to settle some shit because some guy badmouthed you and you feel slighted or disrespected." Says who, you??? Part of the origins of self defense also go back to a time where you defended your school and showcased your art against challengers and people coming in being disrespectful. You can't mention "the part that you want to," while ignoring that other part. Fact that this is is NOTHING new. I am not talking about Americanized "Kim's Karate" or something, I am talking about back in the day. So, you can't REDEFINE something that has already been defined by the forefathers because it doesn't suit your current arguement.

Last edited:
Be sure to make those challenging knuckleheads sign a waiver before you beat their ass. That way they can't sue you.

Oh yes, Pain signed the waiver form too!roflmao

*I will agree that the guy really did a number on him and I would like to THINK that I wouldnt have taken it THAT far. However, a fight is a fight and I love to hear how everyone on this board is so well adjusted and have their emotions 100% mastered. The guy is a HUMAN BEING and had his buttons pushed. A career fighter at that. Also, people always say "you have to be a little crazy to box" and I agree. I have always been a "fighter", it is just my make up. So, why now does everyone expect the lifetime fighter to not have any issues with "aggression" or proving his skillset? To be a good boxer you have to be crazy enough to take punches and crazy enough to think that you are or could be one of the BEST to do it. It is funny how people expect this career FIGHTER to behave like Dr. Phil when someone is disrespecting him in HIS HOUSE, in the one field that he has dedicated his life to. So I say that to say that I don't think I would have beaten him down like that, but I would not judge him for his actions. Whether you are Christian or not, all of this "empathy talk" but what about "let he is without sin cast the first stone?" For all of this "empathy", many have made assumptions about the other guy without knowing much about him at all. Who knows, maybe he is on meds??? Would that make it a "fair fight" in your books?lol What if he has a deformity on his toe, does that make it "fair" for him to fight Charlie Z? If life was fair, the system wouldn't be filled with a disproportionate number of certain races and a disproportionate number of mentally disturbed people. Society has voted on this and the Cru-Saders lost.lol

So what is the line? If a person on meds rapes your Sister, how crazy do they have to be for you to NOT beat their ass???lmao I mean, what if they just need a little prozac? What percentage of crazy does a guy have to be for you not to hurt him if you see him fleeing your Mothers house and she is dead????? Freaking "Cru-Saders!"lmao

OMG, when I wrote this last night I just had a feeling that Sinister would agree because he has been in the environment long enough to know how things REALLY work.lol I was tempted to ask him, but I didn't. This aint nothing new just because we live in this sanitized, helmets on the playground, everyone gets a medal, BS society now, doesn't mean the rules of the gym have changed. You guys are "horrified" at what happens everyday, but are you as horrified about the prison issue??? WillW made some insightful points as well.

Last edited:
You guys who keep making excuses for/feeling sorry for this clown are the ones enabling him. He's NOT mentally iIl as in someone should be taking care of him. He's just a guy who wants/needs attention and will do anything to get it. Before he came to Tocco's he called the Gym on the phone and asked if we'd help him stage a scenario where he knocked one of our fighters out, and he'd pay the guy $400. He wanted us to make it look like a real fight. When I refused and told him no one would go along with that, he showed up to the Gym anyway, snuck in with a trainer who we're familiar with, then picked the fight with Floyd Sr. His Father used to follow him around asking for sympathy for him, telling people some story about how his Mother dying or something like that messed him up, but it turned out to be BS and some people pegged his Father as going along with the act. He picks fights with people and swings as hard as he can. When you try to show him any compassion, he'll attack you when you're not looking and try to wail on you. You cant say he has no sense of self-preservation because when he knows he's gonna get it he tries to get away or get out of it. It's easy to preach about taking the high road when you dont have a dingbat like this trying to wail on you while you argue for him. Trust me, he's not worth that much consideration...and until you've actually been hounded and followed around by a guy like this (he doesnt go away until he gets the attention he wants)...then dont try to be all "oh well I'd just ignore him." Deontay Wilder did ignore him until Charlie started speaking suggestively about his Family, including his for real crippled daughter. That's the kind of asshole this kid is. So whatever end this all comes to, he deserves it.

giphy.gif

Back