All my Charlie Z fans...

Felt bad for Charlie at the end. Dude needs professional help.

i guess, at this point the dude just cant be dissuaded from his delusions. this dude comes into gyms challenges fighters and runs his mouth at some point you just have to let him get what he deserves. Honestly i would have neck cranked the shit out of him instead of choking him dude would have been tapping then.

funny thing is at first i thought that cant be charlie z he didnt run out of the ring as soon as he got hit... 5 seconds later there he goes.

edit: also showing sympathy for charlie z can get you sucker punched, that dude is just a piece of shit in addition to being mentally unstable.

Felt bad for Charlie at the end. Dude needs professional help.

The saddest part about the beating is that Charlie learned nothing and will continue in his psychosis. I hope he does not piss of the wrong person and receive a serious injury...

Exactly. People are constantly saying "someone needs to really whoop his ass and teach him a lesson."

He's not going to learn a lesson from an ass whooping. He's been getting his ass whooped constantly since he started doing this shit, and he still just goes to another gym and does it to someone else. Just ignore his ass, don't ever agree to put on the gloves, and he'll leave.

This guy makes me sick. Especially when he sucker punched Sr. at Toccos.

I know a few people like this, there really is no stopping them. Even if you beat them, they will not shut up.

Exactly. People are constantly saying "someone needs to really whoop his ass and teach him a lesson."

He's not going to learn a lesson from an ass whooping. He's been getting his ass whooped constantly since he started doing this shit, and he still just goes to another gym and does it to someone else. Just ignore his ass, don't ever agree to put on the gloves, and he'll leave.

If Charlie Z challenges me, I would take him down, ground and pound, lock in a kimura or americana and snap his arm, or heel hook him and mess his leg up.

people like this needs to be killed. hope someone ends his life sooner rather than later

Some pretty serious words in here, guys.

He talks a lot of shit, and that's about it. Until you respond to or participate in his fantasies, that's all they are. If everyone shut the fuck up about him and left him alone, he'd be the same as any other keyboard warrior, pretender, and faker- a nobody. But, because people respond to his delusions, he's enabled and can continue.

Reality will never hit him from a beating. He'll retreat further behind his own barriers.

Dude needs some medication, some counseling, and in general to just be completely and totally ignored. Shut out entirely from any boxing, combat sport, or martial art community.

Still thinking this guy is a troll job hoping to become more viral and cash out in some way.

Last edited:
To the next person that fights Charlie Z,

please heel hook him and crank it hard like Imanari style. That should teach Charlie Z a lesson.

Last edited:
Pretty funny the guy kept making Charlie Z say "you won!" while in the rear naked choke. But afterwards, Charlie Z STILL talking shit and say he's going to go back there again for a rematch, etc. etc. HAHAHA!! What the hell is wrong with this Charlie Z??!?!!? Is he an idiot or is he just a sore loser?

I would've make him scream "I'm a retarded pussy!" 1000 times before I let go of the rear naked choke. and then I'll slap him in the back of the head from back mount every few seconds, and keep making him repeat "I'm a retarded pussy!" over and over again.

Pretty funny the guy kept making Charlie Z say "you won!" while in the rear naked choke. But afterwards, Charlie Z STILL talking shit. What the hell is wrong with this Charlie Z??!?!!? Is he an idiot or is he just a sore loser? I would've make him scream "I'm a retarded pussy!" 1000 times before I let go of the rear naked choke. and then I'll slap him in the back of the head from back mount every few seconds, and keep making him repeat "I'm a retarded pussy!" over and over again.

The guy is obviously not right in the head and really needs professional mental help. I hope you see that because your own internet tough guy comments reflect more on you than Charlie Z.

Pretty funny the guy kept making Charlie Z say "you won!" while in the rear naked choke. But afterwards, Charlie Z STILL talking shit and say he's going to go back there again for a rematch, etc. etc. HAHAHA!! What the hell is wrong with this Charlie Z??!?!!? Is he an idiot or is he just a sore loser?

I would've make him scream "I'm a retarded pussy!" 1000 times before I let go of the rear naked choke. and then I'll slap him in the back of the head from back mount every few seconds, and keep making him repeat "I'm a retarded pussy!" over and over again.

If I had a choice between punching you and punching Charlie Z, I'd punch you.

Posts of this kind, and this attitude in general, has nothing constructive for anybody.

Keep the abusive keyboard warrior attitude to a minimum, especially when talking about dealing with someone who is genuinely not right in the head.

If you are in full command of your faculties, there is no excuse for this kind of behaviour.

^ Yeah no kidding. Charlie Z really brings out the violent fantasies in people, doesn't he?

At 3:38 of that video an epic ping pong game broke out????

The guy that beat the shit outta Charlie Z? An old regular training partner of mine! Man, did I get a huge kick out of it when the vid got posted to FB! :icon_lol:

I hope he gets his ass sued tbh, what a douchebag. And yes I dislike charlie (who doesn't?), but that was uncalled for. Holding on to the choke like that, the guy's mentally ill ffs.

I hope he gets his ass sued tbh, what a douchebag. And yes I dislike charlie (who doesn't?), but that was uncalled for. Holding on to the choke like that, the guy's mentally ill ffs.

I don't buy the mentally ill thing. I think he's just a giant douche bag for lack of a better term. He's aware of what he's doing and deserves every beat down he gets. If he's truly mentally ill, then these people letting him in their gym should get in touch with his next of kin or stop letting him through the doors period.

EDIT
Actually, you guys are right. He is sick in the head.

Back