All my Charlie Z fans...

The original point was addressing D saying that that we don't treat people like sick dogs, and I argued that we do more than we either like to admit or are aware of. The other point is why aren't people more up in arms about people mentally ill people being killed by the state, than they are about Charlie Z getting the asskicking that he begged for? Backing out is wise at this point.

Its all good Brother. Im just having some fun pointing out what I see as message board hypocrisy. Shit, its a slow day at work...lol

Maybe because you would have to be convicted of murder to get on death row.

Don't get me wrong, Charlie Z deserves what he gets for crossing the line. It's just there is no learning for this guy and you would have to kill him to stop him. He just doesn't get it. Whoever fucks him up enough to cripple or kill him won't be covered under presumed risk.

That and internet blowhards who should know better just piss me off.

Maybe because you would have to be convicted of murder to get on death row.

Don't get me wrong, Charlie Z deserves what he gets for crossing the line. It's just there is no learning for this guy and you would have to kill him to stop him. He just doesn't get it. Whoever fucks him up enough to cripple or kill him won't be covered under presumed risk.

That and internet blowhards who should know better just piss me off.

Point is, the implication in this thread is that anyone mentally ill should get a pass for their transgressions.

If he "deserves" it, then we are in agreement. I personally wouldn't be trying to "stop him", but he wouldn't come back to my gym popping that shit the same way he isn't going back to the gym in the video.

I dont know if you are referring to me as an "internet blowhard", but I promise you I do my best work in the ring and I am in the office 4 days a week for anyone who thinks I am a "keyboard warrior."lol

The Internet Moral Police piss me off:rolleyes:.

Point is, the implication in this thread is that anyone mentally ill should get a pass for their transgressions.

If he "deserves" it, then we are in agreement. I personally wouldn't be trying to "stop him", but he wouldn't come back to my gym popping that shit the same way he isn't going back to the gym in the video.

I dont know if you are referring to me as an "internet blowhard", but I promise you I do my best work in the ring and I am in the office 4 days a week for anyone who thinks I am a "keyboard warrior."lol

You know whats worse than internet moral police? The dudes on the internet who go "Man, he wouldn't dare try that shit with me!"

No one cares.

Wasn't referring to you as the blowhard because what you wrote was a guy stepped out of line you had to hammer him back to civility. Some people NEED to be hammered back to civility.

I think the whole rabid dog and mental "illness" was less about getting a pass and more of the futility of beating or killing this guy. You can't because then you'd be in trouble and not this jackass. It'd be aggravated assault or murder.

Yah, that's my thought process.

We put down rabid dogs. So I guess you'd be cool with someone murdering Charlie Z?

I know he's an asshole, and I'm not even saying that he doesn't deserve what he gets. My problem is the idea that he will be taught any kind of "lesson" by those who whoop his ass. Everybody who beats on him with the idea that they'll stop him from doing this is only feeding his ridiculous sense of self-importance.

There's a huge disparity in this Country, though, and part of the problem is our public perspective. Thanks to de-institutionalization, we now have a gigantic homeless problem and most of them are mentally ill and dysfunctional in society. But the only options are either very few over-crowded facilities, shelters that only offer cots and food, or jail. I'm SURE Charlie has been arrested more than once for stuff, because somewhere someone has had to call the Cops on him rather than let him get his ass kicked. But you know what? Doesn't matter, he can post bail, or get out in a day or two tops and be right back at it. What's that to a guy who doesn't have a job anyway? Plenty of drunks move in the same circle.

So even if he IS mentally ill, which he isn't, you know what can be done about it? Nothing. There's almost no such thing as involuntary commitment anymore. Know how I know this? Because running this Gym, I've gotten all kinds. Drunks with piss all over their pants who want to hit the heavybag, people who literally JUST got out of jail, people who JUST got in a street fight (because they're crazy) and have blood all over them and high on SOMETHING...saying they need to learn to defend themselves against the Government, and I had an incident with a former fighter who is now pretty whacked-out, or at least he's behaving like he is. You ever been stalked by a crazy person? Let me tell you, there literally isn't anything you can do about it until they DO harm you or someone else. The police will absolutely tell you that. The most they can do is come tell them to leave for you, but all they have to do is cross the street and they can stand there and scream death threats all day. They will give you a helpful hint, though, that if this person rushes you at your car and you manage to stab them to death, you won't likely do any time for it.

That's the degradation of how things function regarding this issue. So sure, a concentrated effort can be made to have Charlie removed from every single Gym, have him be ignored, doors shut, and entire groups of people pushing him out the doors (that's what we did as opposed to what could have happened), but if he's going to just follow people around until someone DOES kill him, then that's just what's going to happen because no authority is going to really protect him from himself in that manner. It's akin to women who are eventually badly beaten or killed by crazy lovers where the law claimed powerlessness to stop it because UNTIL the beating/killing, the crazy dude didn't break any laws. Only Charlie's crazy relationship, is with boxing.

P.S. - Considering that sociopathy is a mental illness, everyone we've ever executed for murder, say serial killing, is by definition mentally ill. I don't want to get into a capital punishment argument, but if we deem reciprocity in this regard immoral, then we're just going to be a bunch of people paying for room and board for a large number of people who would just as soon kill every one of us given the opportunity.

I feel about them the way I feel about Charlie, fuck them. If they're going to push to a specific end because that's what they want, then it is what it is. No one is lamenting what happened to Dahmer. Oh and before anyone says Charlie is no killer, understand that he swung at the back of Floyd's head with all his bodyweight. It doesn't take a whole lot of force to the brain stem to kill a man.

Last edited:
Because Charlie Z sucks, doesn't have that much fighting skills, and isn't all that, he should be prepared to get seriously hurt if he's dojo storming and challenging other people. Once he sign the waiver, then it's like a death match. Just watch, someone is going to heel hook both of his legs and cripple him. Can't wait to see that happen!

By the way, I find it funny he was asking for a street fight and doesn't even have one bit of grappling skills. His rear naked choke defense just pure suck, it was fricking hilarious!

And Charlie Z's dad that's playing dumb and following along to film and watch, he's an idiot too that deserves to be bitch slapped hard across the face.

Last edited:
There's a huge disparity in this Country, though, and part of the problem is our public perspective. Thanks to de-institutionalization, we now have a gigantic homeless problem and most of them are mentally ill and dysfunctional in society. But the only options are either very few over-crowded facilities, shelters that only offer cots and food, or jail. I'm SURE Charlie has been arrested more than once for stuff, because somewhere someone has had to call the Cops on him rather than let him get his ass kicked. But you know what? Doesn't matter, he can post bail, or get out in a day or two tops and be right back at it. What's that to a guy who doesn't have a job anyway? Plenty of drunks move in the same circle.

So even if he IS mentally ill, which he isn't, you know what can be done about it? Nothing. There's almost no such thing as involuntary commitment anymore. Know how I know this? Because running this Gym, I've gotten all kinds. Drunks with piss all over their pants who want to hit the heavybag, people who literally JUST got out of jail, people who JUST got in a street fight (because they're crazy) and have blood all over them and high on SOMETHING...saying they need to learn to defend themselves against the Government, and I had an incident with a former fighter who is now pretty whacked-out, or at least he's behaving like he is. You ever been stalked by a crazy person? Let me tell you, there literally isn't anything you can do about it until they DO harm you or someone else. The police will absolutely tell you that. The most they can do is come tell them to leave for you, but all they have to do is cross the street and they can stand there and scream death threats all day. They will give you a helpful hint, though, that if this person rushes you at your car and you manage to stab them to death, you won't likely do any time for it.

That's the degradation of how things function regarding this issue. So sure, a concentrated effort can be made to have Charlie removed from every single Gym, have him be ignored, doors shut, and entire groups of people pushing him out the doors (that's what we did as opposed to what could have happened), but if he's going to just follow people around until someone DOES kill him, then that's just what's going to happen because no authority is going to really protect him from himself in that manner. It's akin to women who are eventually badly beaten or killed by crazy lovers where the law claimed powerlessness to stop it because UNTIL the beating/killing, the crazy dude didn't break any laws. Only Charlie's crazy relationship, is with boxing.

P.S. - Considering that sociopathy is a mental illness, everyone we've ever executed for murder, say serial killing, is by definition mentally ill. I don't want to get into a capital punishment argument, but if we deem reciprocity in this regard immoral, then we're just going to be a bunch of people paying for room and board for a large number of people who would just as soon kill every one of us given the opportunity.

I feel about them the way I feel about Charlie, fuck them. If they're going to push to a specific end because that's what they want, then it is what it is. No one is lamenting what happened to Dahmer. Oh and before anyone says Charlie is no killer, understand that he swung at the back of Floyd's head with all his bodyweight. It doesn't take a whole lot of force to the brain stem to kill a man.

Cast the first stone.

You guys who keep making excuses for/feeling sorry for this clown are the ones enabling him. He's NOT mentally iIl as in someone should be taking care of him. He's just a guy who wants/needs attention and will do anything to get it.

Do you think this guy genuinely believes what he says? Serious question.

You know whats worse than internet moral police? The dudes on the internet who go "Man, he wouldn't dare try that shit with me!"

No one cares.

LOL, coming from the Dude who couldn't name one thing that he actually puts time an energy into that he feels is a worthy contribution to something other than himself I am not surprised at your sudden gangter turn. You are in the business of selling wolf tickets and I am in the business of letting my skills do the talking when I have to and helping the community in the majority of my spare time. Which means that not only would I offer you another verbal beatdown, but I would be more than willing to offer you a real life "unfair Charle Z beatdown" and shake your whining hand afterwards, and then help your son's, "grew up on the wrong side of the tracks" friend learn how to box free of charge. Just the kinda guy I am...lol. While you were too dense(really unwilling, which is the normal knee jerk defense to getting owned) to catch anything other than what you wrote, Sinister, and quite a few other people amazingly were able to see more than that.

I spent this past Friday night giving a free clinic w/the head coach showing disadvantaged kids the basic of the 1-2 and the boxing stance along w/some other tricks, what did you do??? If you would like to look it up (I know you are more of the "researching then fighting type), the Church is called Created for So Much More and the event was the Youth Lock In:eek:

Hard to see truth when crying tears of sadness for Charlie Z, but "man, he wouldn't dare try that shit with me?" I guess.... Finished with you.

Please talk shit to someone who just talks shit like you. I have no respect for you or your boxing skill. Talk to another talker.

I really didn't think it was that complicated Sinister, but I guess if people really "got it" then things wouldn't be this way.lol. I guess its different when you have seen it first hand. Meaning, the damage that "crazy people" can cause first hand and how really "MOST of the people committing the "real" crimes are "CRAZY."lol. And how bad areas are TEAMING with these people. ***Waits for the one guy to talk about that one time.lmao***

LOL, coming from the Dude who couldn't name one thing that he actually puts time an energy into that he feels is a worthy contribution to something other than himself I am not surprised at your sudden gangter turn. You are in the business of selling wolf tickets and I am in the business of letting my skills do the talking when I have to and helping the community in the majority of my spare time. Which means that not only would I offer you another verbal beatdown, but I would be more than willing to offer you a real life "unfair Charle Z beatdown" and shake your whining hand afterwards, and then help your son's, "grew up on the wrong side of the tracks" friend learn how to box free of charge. Just the kinda guy I am...lol. While you were too dense(really unwilling, which is the normal knee jerk defense to getting owned) to catch anything other than what you wrote, Sinister, and quite a few other people amazingly were able to see more than that.

I spent this past Friday night giving a free clinic w/the head coach showing disadvantaged kids the basic of the 1-2 and the boxing stance along w/some other tricks, what did you do??? If you would like to look it up (I know you are more of the "researching then fighting type), the Church is called Created for So Much More and the event was the Youth Lock In:eek:

Hard to see truth when crying tears of sadness for Charlie Z, but "man, he wouldn't dare try that shit with me?" I guess.... Finished with you.

Please talk shit to someone who just talks shit like you. I have no respect for you or your boxing skill. Talk to another talker.

I really didn't think it was that complicated Sinister, but I guess if people really "got it" then things wouldn't be this way.lol. I guess its different when you have seen it first hand. Meaning, the damage that "crazy people" can cause first hand and how really "MOST of the people committing the "real" crimes are "CRAZY."lol. And how bad areas are TEAMING with these people. ***Waits for the one guy to talk about that one time.lmao***

Uh, i don't know what your post about disadvantaged children has anything to do with me. Actually i couldn't comprehend any of it.. but okay. *thumbs up*

Now what? this thread has taken an odd turn.

So we are supposed to be worried about people on Death Row because they are crazy? what did they do to get there in the first place, kill?
There is always the problem of how difficult it would be treat someone like that, if even possible. How much money it would cost us. Much less if they even deserve treatment after killing someone in the first place.

Also the people feeling bad for this guy. Just take a quick look at his personality and just imagine how many people he has crossed in his time. Im sure he has done his fair share of bullying people.

Do you think this guy genuinely believes what he says? Serious question.

No. No one who truly BELIEVES they're the greatest fighter on Earth runs away when threatened. And like I said earlier, no one who does that tries to set up fixed fights.

Wow this guy is a joke. I don't think I would get too sad if he ended up in a ditch. If that makes me a bad person..well some of us are just bad persons. gene pool, natural selection, etc, etc.

Uh, i don't know what your post about disadvantaged children has anything to do with me. Actually i couldn't comprehend any of it.. but okay. *thumbs up*

You felt strongly about people getting hurt with mental issues. I asked you what you did about that cause besides TYPE on Sherdog and you avoided that question earlier in the convo the same way you avoided it this time. The same way you most likely avoid actual combat.lmao

What you couldn't comprehend, the majority of the board did so that makes you less intelligent then you want to convey.

Stay in your lane.

Apparently it isn't boxing or debating.

^___^

hzANh0K.jpg

You felt strongly about people getting hurt with mental issues. I asked you what you did about that cause besides TYPE on Sherdog and you avoided that question earlier in the convo the same way you avoided it this time. The same way you most likely avoid actual combat.lmao

What you couldn't comprehend, the majority of the board did so that makes you less intelligent then you want to convey.

Stay in your lane.

Apparently it isn't boxing or debating.

Lack of intelligence, hmm.. No, actually i just couldn't be bothered to try and comprehend your massive wall of text and disjointed ideas, in which you seemed to forget there's a thing called a 'paragraph'. You know, how they teach you to use the 'Tab' button on the keyboard in grade school?

Disjointed ramblings and ideas can sometimes be a symptom of schizophrenia, you might want to get that checked out. Not sure if the lack of paragraphs was because you were in a hurry or because you couldn't stop the flood of craziness pouring out from your brain.

And yes i'm deeply hurt by your continuous insinuations that i avoid "actual combat". Oh god, how am i going to live through that one? :rolleyes:

come on now. dont let this clown get you guys all worked up. He keeps acting a fool, and now someone has made him pay for it... lesson learned.(hopefully, even if the lesson is not for him, but some other trash talking kid who thinks he is cool)

Lack of intelligence, hmm.. No, actually i just couldn't be bothered to try and comprehend your massive wall of text and disjointed ideas, in which you seemed to forget there's a thing called a 'paragraph'. You know, how they teach you to use the 'Tab' button on the keyboard in grade school?

Disjointed ramblings and ideas can sometimes be a symptom of schizophrenia, you might want to get that checked out. Not sure if the lack of paragraphs was because you were in a hurry or because you couldn't stop the flood of craziness pouring out from your brain.

And yes i'm deeply hurt by your continuous insinuations that i avoid "actual combat". Oh god, how am i going to live through that one? :rolleyes:

I get it, "you cant be bothered," because you are busy saving another grown man on a message board. A "cyber save" if you will." You are like, "a Fireman but assigned to the internet!" First you "couldn't comprehend", then you "couldn't be bothered to comprehend." You can't even make a COMPREHENSIVE argument. Once again, it has changed to serve your current purpose. Like I said, debating isn't your strong suit.

It is funny when you make your psuedo psychological assessments, because you aren't a psychologist, just like you talk like an activist, without being active. While you call it "craziness", the respected members of the board have spoken. I have never seen someone come on the stand up board an say, "hey, I am having trouble w/this Maybe "Fightingrabbit" can help me."roflmao

You are in the minority. Your opinion was never echoed or quoted because no one agreed.

Will, I agree with you Brother. These dudes live in a fantasy world where someone like Charlie is just missunderstood.:eek:

I get it, "you cant be bothered," because you are busy saving another grown man on a message board. A "cyber save" if you will." You are like, "a Fireman but assigned to the internet!" First you "couldn't comprehend", then you "couldn't be bothered to comprehend." You can't even make a COMPREHENSIVE argument. Once again, it has changed to serve your current purpose. Like I said, debating isn't your strong suit.

It is funny when you make your psuedo psychological assessments, because you aren't a psychologist, just like you talk like an activist, without being active. While you call it "craziness", the respected members of the board have spoken. I have never seen someone come on the stand up board an say, "hey, I am having trouble w/this Maybe "Fightingrabbit" can help me."roflmao

You are in the minority. Your opinion was never echoed or quoted because no one agreed.

Will, I agree with you Brother. These dudes live in a fantasy world where someone like Charlie is just missunderstood.:eek:

Shit, no one has ever come on this message board and asked for my advice?? My cyber e-cred will never recover from this one. That's exactly the kind of thing i live for and put so much weight in.

Oh wait, actually i don't really give a crap. Unlike some people.

It's pretty sad that you feel the need to project your real life accomplishments on an anonymous message board to prove a point. Then tell everybody who didn't ask, how you'd kick someone's ass so bad for "disrespecting your dojo" and how they wouldn't try that nonsense with you :icon_lol: Talk about projecting your insecurities onto everybody.

Like i said, nobody gives a shit, it's the internet.

Last edited:
Back