All Meat Diet: Thoughts?

The best I’ve ever felt is my current food intake, which incorporates lots of vegetables (spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, etc) and fruits (apples, bananas, berries) and lots of eggs and some fish (no other meat), along with rice and bread.

I don’t see benefits to an all meat diet, except for the higher risk of heart attacks, constipation, and maybe higher risk of cancer (although the cancer thing can be associated with many other factors).

Run/jog any?
No. I still work out on the heavy bag and slip ball from time to time but once I quit boxing and training people, the cardio has been lacking.

My thoughts are you will need some fiber to push that shit out.

No. I still work out on the heavy bag and slip ball from time to time but once I quit boxing and training people, the cardio has been lacking.

Yeah my cardio sucks ass. Takes me a long time to run 2 miles. But I’m consistent and I know I’ll get in shape slowly. The high cholesterol I mentioned earlier really put a fire under me.

Rogan could say i eat glass and the rogan cult would start chewing on their beer bottles

I agree-- Peterson carries tremendous amount of pressure. Not only because now he is a celebrity of sorts, but also because anyone in the spotlight carries tremendous amounts of pressure.

And yes, we do need more people who are positive influcences.

And yes, ha, don't worry I wont take dieting advice from him. I am curious about health now again as I recently went to the doctor and was told I have high cholesterol after gaining weight real fast the last two months. So ive been going back to the gym this last week / week and a half and trying to switch the dad bod into a more muscular body. Lots of diets out there and Ill probably take my own route but I am fascinating by how diet can change so much about a person.
Yeah.. Peterson can't fart without being judged for the smell of it. But it comes with the job I guess.

I know how I am doing without thinking much just looking at my diet. If I eat crap I usually feel like crap and there is something wrong. When I'm at my best I can follow any diet without any issues.
Truth is we compensate a lot through food. That damn instant satisfaction.

My 2 cents... Intermittent fasting does wonders for your weight loss and overall health without need of being too restrictive. That is my personal experience (and I tried a lot of stuff).

Greatest thing since sliced bread. Oh wait....

Yeah.. Peterson can't fart without being judged for the smell of it. But it comes with the job I guess.

I know how I am doing without thinking much just looking at my diet. If I eat crap I usually feel like crap and there is something wrong. When I'm at my best I can follow any diet without any issues.
Truth is we compensate a lot through food. That damn instant satisfaction.

My 2 cents... Intermittent fasting does wonders for your weight loss and overall health without need of being too restrictive. That is my personal experience (and I tried a lot of stuff).

How long and how often do you fast?

Just thinking about this diet makes my asshole hurt. A couple of years ago I went to an all you can eat Brazilian BBQ place and shit out a fucking softball the next day. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy.

I remember when I ate too much meat protein and didn't shit for a week. I had a bowling ball type of shit lodged in my ass that had me in tears. I had to put on a plastic glove and try to pick away at it into smaller chunks so that it could come out.

Never again

God damn. You should have just taken some Turbo Lax.

Uu8X84X.gif

It only takes me 2 protein meals in a row without a fibre, and the next day I'll have to squeeze out a dump that feels like it's made from depleted uranium.

No veggies or grains would give me horrible hemorrhoids.

Blew out my O-ring, as well as sustaining other injuries, at the beginning of last year and just now feeling like I turned the corner from feeling more-injured-than-healed to more-healed-than-injured.

I'll pass on shitting blood because of my diet.

I eat mostly meat now but still have a little fruit and vegetables. Since I cut out grains, the quality of my shit has improved greatly. Well formed, good shape, not too hard, not too soft. Before I switched to my current diet, I had a lot of diarrhea and loose stool and thought it was normal.

I don't mind all the vitriol and illogical bs in this thread. My diet is an advantage that I have over others that allows me to be at my highest level. If more people could get on my level, I would feel less special.

So yes, continue to rant and rave about what you think you know about nutrition. I'll continue reaping the benefits of functioning optimally while you noobs piss and moan about the importance of rice and whole grains.

How about you stop tagging me in these goddamn threads filled with filthy casuals and salt my nuts by patting them with your sweaty hands?
Fight me irl

How long and how often do you fast?
Used to do 16/8 or 18/6 and one day at the weekend I had breakfast because I like to go for a coffee with something on saturdays morning.

Spoiler: You will feel awesome but first 2 or 3 days will be though. After that you get used to. Also IDK why but when I fast I tend to eat healthier.

Just thinking about this diet makes my asshole hurt. A couple of years ago I went to an all you can eat Brazilian BBQ place and shit out a fucking softball the next day. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy.

If you ever
Used to do 16/8 or 18/6 and one day at the weekend I had breakfast because I like to go for a coffee with something on saturdays morning.

Spoiler: You will feel awesome but first 2 or 3 days will be though. After that you get used to. Also IDK why but when I fast I tend to eat healthier.

Yeah I’ve fasted for 3 days a couple times on only water. It’s an interesting experience. I’ve read up on it and lots of people do believe it’s healthy to do once a week or so.

I'm on a strict fish eye diet. It has everything : proteins, fat, omegas and retinas. BJ Penn style.

giphy.webp

Back