All Meat Diet: Thoughts?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson and recently Joe Rogan both are now on the newly famed "All meat diet." Rogan recently stated he is feeling well and healthy and is 2-3 weeks in I believe (fact check if you want, its below 2 months).

Anyway, seeing if you guys have any thoughts on this. Ive been reading a few articles but always prefer testimonials. Any of you tried it out?

e9AumF0.gif

I really don't feel like getting used to being constipated...

Hahahahaha Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan

Could you imagine

The only reason is if you have some autoimmune disorder. Otherwise just lower your carb intake while still eating vegetables.

Better add some Benefiber to your drink a couple times per day, or you'll think you're trying to pass a watermelon every time you take a shit.

There was a thread here a while ago and it didn't get well for the only carnivore sherdogger.

Rogan said he was basically going to shit on himself at anytime (not the first one I hear saying that you have no control over your shit) and Jordan Peterson is a complete moron.

I think its best to go well balanced. I should know. I eat basically meat and cheese and not much else and my shits all fucked up. Usually I'm constipated then ocassionally got the squirts but rarely got the normal healthy bowel movement.

Is there any good reason not to eat green leafy vegetables for health reasons? This is the only diet I have ever heard of that tried to exclude them.

Is there any good reason not to eat green leafy vegetables for health reasons? This is the only diet I have ever heard of that tried to exclude them.

Food for thought.

Pretty stupid. It’s an elimination diet. Of course if you don’t eat shitty grains like wheat and noodles you might see weight loss and improved symptoms. Absolutely no reason not to eat cruciferous veggies

Its probably healthier than being Vegan.

Its probably best to eat some fruits, vegetables, and carbs. But you should definitely be eating more meat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back