All Meat Diet: Thoughts?

Yeah I’ve fasted for 3 days a couple times on only water. It’s an interesting experience. I’ve read up on it and lots of people do believe it’s healthy to do once a week or so.
Oh.. then you can do it. 3 days is a lot. I always wanted to try 2.
I remember an anecdote of Steve Vai recording Passion&Warfare album on a 10 day fast (he do it once a year). Great album tho.

I was never over 24 hours. The most I did was for a week eating only 1 meal a day. But I struggle to put and mantain weight so I gotta be really careful.

Still planning in going back to one meal a day (feeding window of 2 hours) but until may my schedule will not allow it.

There are a lot of people saying that fasting is good for longevity too.

The only reason is if you have some autoimmune disorder. Otherwise just lower your carb intake while still eating vegetables.
I always wonder how exactly is meat only diet good for autoimmune disorders?

Oh.. then you can do it. 3 days is a lot. I always wanted to try 2.
I remember an anecdote of Steve Vai recording Passion&Warfare album on a 10 day fast (he do it once a year). Great album tho.

I was never over 24 hours. The most I did was for a week eating only 1 meal a day. But I struggle to put and mantain weight so I gotta be really careful.

Still planning in going back to one meal a day (feeding window of 2 hours) but until may my schedule will not allow it.

There are a lot of people saying that fasting is good for longevity too.

Yeah it’s tricky. During the fast I got bad breath, even brushing my teeth twice a day. Plus my stomach started hurting the last day almost like I had drank too much. I drank lots of water but if you fast for over 2 days I heard it’s recommended to drink only bottled cause of water impurities that upset an empty stomach over 3 days.

@SalvadorAllende

You ever try any of the Devils lettice?

Seem dieting and smoking go hand in hand to me.
Not a big smoker here. Nothing against pot but I probably smoke once or twice a year.

But I remember eating a full box of chocolates one time after smoking a joint. lol.

Back