News Aljo calls out Cejudo and wants him next!

Now I'm wanting to see Yan vs Cejudo. Thanks, Sterling.

Yan lost his title because he made a very stupid mistake, he could have let Aljo up, but he decided to keep him on the floor and play a stupid game that ultimately got him disqualified. If you don't fully understand the rules don't play that game where you won't let your opponent get up. Usman was doing to Gilbert what Yan was trying to do; the difference was Usman understood the rules and was careful not to violate them; not knee his grounded opponent in the face.

I have no doubt Yan will win his way back, but let him fight Sandhagen for a title shot. And let Aljo defend his title versus the guy who vacated it less than a year ago.

Yan made one 5 second mistake in a fight he was cruising to an easy win. He doesn't deserve to have his career halted drastically because of that. Running the fight back in the summer time is the best option.

Sterling needs to beat Yan legit if je wants to be viewed as a real champion, no exceptions. The fans won't accept him skipping Yan and moving onto a normal title defense.

Holy hell. You certainly can get a pass for not being able / not wanting to continue after an illegal knee and you didnt create the title can change hands in a DQ rule...but you really should lay low with all the call outs and posing with the belt stuff. Disputed Champ.

So they going to play some curling with ppl with silver hair?

I want Cejudo back (in-shape) so whatever the cost, fuck it

But, if Cejudo returns for a TS he needs to defense it against Yan/Sandhagen

<JerryWWF> Dana you really gonna let this guy camp on the belt? <31>

Maybe he wants Yan to be suspended for the illegal blow or something

Aljo vs Yan 2
Cejudo vs Sandhagen
TJ vs Munhoz
Font vs Cody
Aldo vs Moraes 2
Cruz vs Edgar
Merab vs Assuncao
Barcelos vs Stamman
Zero chance Cejudo fights Sandhagen. His next fight will be for the Title.

Yan should work some good old eye pokes into the rematch..

Back