News Aljo calls out Cejudo and wants him next!

tenor.gif

images

"Listen here, you little shit" - Dana Red

how do you give a guy who got his ass whooped the belt
should have been a nc

Yan lost his title because he made a very stupid mistake, he could have let Aljo up, but he decided to keep him on the floor and play a stupid game that ultimately got him disqualified. If you don't fully understand the rules don't play that game where you won't let your opponent get up. Usman was doing to Gilbert what Yan was trying to do; the difference was Usman understood the rules and was careful not to violate them; not knee his grounded opponent in the face.

I have no doubt Yan will win his way back, but let him fight Sandhagen for a title shot. And let Aljo defend his title versus the guy who vacated it less than a year ago.

Lol screw that...Yan vs the fake champ next.

Hamil might as well be GOAT by your logic

Yan should be cut because he can’t understand the rules.

Dana definitely regrets giving Aljo the title shot now. I wonder why they didn't want to give it to him in the first place...

<31>

Yan lost his title because he made a very stupid mistake, he could have let Aljo up, but he decided to keep him on the floor and play a stupid game that ultimately got him disqualified. If you don't fully understand the rules don't play that game where you won't let your opponent get up. Usman was doing to Gilbert what Yan was trying to do; the difference was Usman understood the rules and was careful not to violate them; not knee his grounded opponent in the face.

I have no doubt Yan will win his way back, but let him fight Sandhagen for a title shot. And let Aljo defend his title versus the guy who vacated it less than a year ago.

How can Yan vs Sterling not be the fight to make after how that ended? Sterling should be calling for it loudest to get one back for the illegal knee, but he knows yan would beat him even worse in the next fight. No other fight should be made, this fight should be rebooked 3-4 months from now once both fighters are allowed to serve their suspensions for the KO.

If Sterling won't fight Yan he should be stripped and Yan can fight for the belt against whoever.

I wouldn't call this a bitch move because his asking for a tough opponent in Cejudo.
If he was asking for Cruz then...that be a bitch move.
Aljo has to give Yan the rematch though or else ppl ain't going to respect the champ.

Lol. Cejudo looks like a kid.

Lol this is hilarious.

I actually hope he ducks Yan and does go for Henry. The amount of tears on Sherdog would be worth it.
problem is that he has no leverage. they will strip him before they allow him to handpick his next opponent. this will be gdr/ nico montona all over again

Cut this loser plz ....lamest fighter on the roster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back