News Aljo calls out Cejudo and wants him next!

OMG get rid of this guy. Will pull eye poke next.

Dana knows if Sterling wants to defend his belt vs someone...people will start streaming that fight and won't want to pay for it...People would pay to see the rematch tho...Aljo and nitpicking his opponent...Dana knows the money is on the rematch...

Strip him and castrate
How does one castrate a man with no balls?
03hbo-articleLarge.jpg

Yes, Aljamain, embrace your inner heel.

Let the salt flow through these bitches. Plus, if it gets Cejudo to get off his lazy arse, so much the better. Cejudo vs Jan is a more interesting fight.

I'd watch Cejudo smash Aljo, but he should vacate if he doesn't want to rematch Yan, because no fucking way is he a legit champion.

I'd watch Cejudo smash Aljo, but he should vacate if he doesn't want to rematch Yan, because no fucking way is he a legit champion.
He’s not gonna vacate lol .... he’s gonna try too milk this this for as much money as possible....as he should

Fuck aljo he’s a fucking bozo for pulling that flop and I hope he gets KOd his next 3 fights what a clown.......

Yes, Aljamain, embrace your inner heel.

Let the salt flow through these bitches. Plus, if it gets Cejudo to get off his lazy arse, so much the better. Cejudo vs Jan is a more interesting fight.
At 205 ?

We need the Ray Longo minute for this one. He needs to offer some sort of correction.. In a bad way

Have to wait for the medical suspensions, but sooner rather than later IMO.... although Sterling could use a good 9 months to get his clinch/sambo game together, he got destroyed in the clinch.

Back