News Aljamain Sterling Pulls Out of UFC 307 Fight with Movsar Evloev Due to Sparring Injury

I, for one, was absolutely not looking forward to this. Good luck to Movsar in getting a replacement.

He better pull out of that fight. He was gonna suffer the worst beating of his entire career. I never believed it when I saw it.

The fact that you feel the need to add "(Not claiming racism)"

is fucking insane

Btw, just yesterday or earlier today I talked about how I liked Aljo lol...

racist-racism.gif

Now Movsar wants to fight him. Lopes already leaped him, he's winning more, he's more exciting and he's active. Lopes will have to fight once more before a title shot since Volk is gonna get next but I think they could do Lopes/Yair and probably rebook Movsar/Sterling.

If you're the UFC forget short notice but even say in Dec or something do you want to possibly knock Lopes off as next contender for Movsar? No way. And before anyone says oh thats ducking or this and that if Lopes beats Yair and Ortega thats two top 5 wins on his way to a title shot so thats more than enough.

Damn. I was so looking forward to Aljo backpacking Movsar and taking a nap in dominant position again. Guess I'll have to find another fight worthy of making nachos during.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back