Alistair too distracted with PR stuff.. I see him losing (overeem fans look in here)

Overeem should train with TriStar

Overeem's around -330 for this fight, and I actually think it should be considerably more. I don't see how Bigfoot wins this one.

Overeem won't lose, he has the magic winning formula:

steroids.jpg

Overeem's around -330 for this fight, and I actually think it should be considerably more. I don't see how Bigfoot wins this one.

If Big Foot gets on top of Overeem somehow. It's not as dangerous as having BJ Penn on your back, but Big Foot on top is pretty damn close.

i hope i hope i hope REEM wins!!!!

not disrespect to big foot, he is a good dude and a great fighter.

Overeem won't lose, he has the magic winning formula:

steroids.jpg

While that is quite a funny pic, I gotta say, doesn't seem like the roids are helping the fellas too much these days, huh? Seems ironic.

Leg kicks will slow BF down quite a bit. I honestly don't think Silva stands a chance. But again, every dog has it's day.

If Big Foot gets on top of Overeem somehow. It's not as dangerous as having BJ Penn on your back, but Big Foot on top is pretty damn close.
Sure, and I guess that could happen if Bigfoot catches him with something first and puts him down, but aside from that, Bigfoot just doesn't have the wrestling to put Overeem on his back. Will be very interesting to see if Cain does (My guess is he does).

AO is training a few hours a day. So there is plenty of time for some f*cking around. :icon_lol:

Only a few weeks before a fight he goes into serious training mode to prepare for a upcoming fight. No need to be full-on all the time if you only fight a few fights a year. :wink: (It also limits the danger of getting injuries while training.)

In my opinion Blackzillians are a solid team. I mean, they haven't had that bad a year. Michael Johnsons is doing very well, Spong won his MMA debut and Rumble won his last fight as well.

Look at the team itself; Reem, Rashad, Spong. That is a very high level all around skillset you can learn from.

As of how much of a chance Bigfoot has, I believe he has some. Obviously, Overeem has the power advantage in both wrestling and striking. Although, he seems to fade later on. Bigfoot has a decent gas tank and some technical striking. If he can survive the first few rounds and eventually get Overeem on his back, he can win this.

That being said, the odds heavily favour Overeem.

He just moved to America and got sued the day before fight night against Lesnar, I think he'll be fine.

Question his heart all you want, but I've never seen a single shred of evidence that Overeem has taken anyone lightly, he seems like an extremely serious guy when it comes to the fight side of things.

What's with all the morons posting tl;dr on a 7 liner? Damn! Should TS paragraph each line separately for you illiterates? What are you doing on an internet forum if 7 lines is too much a read for you?

Overeem had a taste of the UFC PR on the Lesnar fight, I don't think it will affect him that much.

Blackzillians don't have a good track record. No way does he lose to Giant Silva though.

Giant Silva, didn't he weigh like 370lbs or something, did they cut off his lower body so he could make weight?

291_l.jpg

:wink:

Overeem has always done a lot of PR and self promotion since I've been watching his fights. He markets himself well, especially in Japan, where he's known and loved.

As far as training is concerned, he's probably not getting too much better as a fighter while being at team Blackzillians, but he's probably staying around the same skill if not a little better than before, and he won't get worse while being there.

It's already been mentioned that the Blackzillians are mostly top or former top fighters who got together, and those older fighters in that camp won't improve a whole lot, but the younger guys like Michael Johnson will benefit the most. It's been mentioned that the older fighters in the camp are already set in their ways, but who knows. Rashad looked new and improved vs. Tito in the weigh-ins and actual fight, but then he looked basic vs. Jones and started to fight him to a decision and avoid taking a risk of getting knocked out.

Reem hasn't changed a bit. Back when he lived here in holland he and is brother were regulars in the Amsterdam night life, acting crazy and shit. Only difference with now is that even if you've only been on tv once you can't do anything without getting a camera shoved in your face.

This all doesn't mean he didn't then and doesn't now train his ass off during the day.

Bigfoot is getting wrecked...

Overeem nightlife and acting crazy yeh right.

If you guys are watching UFC in FX did you all catch that Overeem photo shoot shit???

I"M TELLING YOU! the guys is out and about.. carrying a fucken alligator on his shoulders and shit.... Nice pieces of ass all around... Distracted...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back