Alistair too distracted with PR stuff.. I see him losing (overeem fans look in here)

Sure, and I guess that could happen if Bigfoot catches him with something first and puts him down, but aside from that, Bigfoot just doesn't have the wrestling to put Overeem on his back. Will be very interesting to see if Cain does (My guess is he does).

This thread is pure gold. Should read from start to finish :cool:

This thread is pure gold. Should read from start to finish :cool:
Certainly gotta give credit to the OP who was right on the money with this. I agreed that it did seem like Overeem may not have been taking this fight as seriously as he should, but I didn't think it was gonna matter (and for the first two rounds I thought I was right). I think it's pretty much just like the OP said. Hopefully this serves as a wake-up call for Overeem, and we see a peak version of him in his next fight.

Haha you have to laugh at all the Sherdog experts (black belts and plats) in the first page, dismissing Bigfoot and saying that it was an easy win for Overeem. :icon_lol:

Big Overeem fan here, been following for a while. I'm not sure if anyone else agrees with me but ever since he moved to Florida I have noticed he is always doing shit, going places, having fun, making apparences all over and shit like that.. His fight with big foot is just around the corner and he was recently f*king around in Japan. I follow him on twitter and have him on Facebook too.. It seems like he likes it here but I'm not sure how much he is commiting to this upcoming fight.. I followed the REEM documentary series and other footage when he was training for the K-1 grand prix and his work at Golden Glory, he was taking the training to another level putting lots of work and stuff.. Lets remember that Blackzillians hasnt had a good year for their fighters.. I understand he is a fighter, a bad ass, and some peple might say "yeah a lot of fighters travel and have fun" and I agree but I see the reem over doing it... I dont know maybe i'm just being insecure... Bigfoot is coming motivated to this fight! What do you guys think?

I agree. Too much PR. He bevelied then he is a superstar in america after Lesnar fight. He needs step back and train hard without press.

and what do you know about the early years of his career that everyone else doesn't know?

We all know he has some bad losses at LHW, but he's a completely different fighter at Heavyweight.

Comparing LHW Overeem to HW Reem is sillier than comparing the Anderson chonan beat to the Anderson of today.

The anderson that chonan beat is literally a lot closer to the fighter that Anderson is now (in every way) than LHW overeem is to the HW Reem.

Is his lacking of chin gone at HW? He doesn't turtle anymore when getting hit? I don't think so.

Wizard status.. I wish I would have listened to you

and what do you know about the early years of his career that everyone else doesn't know?

We all know he has some bad losses at LHW, but he's a completely different fighter at Heavyweight.

Comparing LHW Overeem to HW Reem is sillier than comparing the Anderson chonan beat to the Anderson of today.

The anderson that chonan beat is literally a lot closer to the fighter that Anderson is now (in every way) than LHW overeem is to the HW Reem.

Love it when fools get exposed.

Back