Alistair too distracted with PR stuff.. I see him losing (overeem fans look in here)

Yea cuz lesnar vs reem wasnt a total shit show, filming his documentary at the same time and going to holland to visit his mother. Definitely not busy, not at all.

Overeem has always trained seriously and there were plenty of distractions coming his way before the Lesnar fight. I don't think Overeem is the type of person who let's distractions effect his work ethic. At least not today. He trained like a man possessed and I expect him to smash Bigfoot. Personally I think it's healthy to relax and enjoy yourself once in awhile as it's not good to be stressed out 24/7.

I still see him winning comfortably regardless.

Reem is always busy brah, just how the dude has always rolled. Don't mean fuck to his fight game.

Last edited:
this will be a one sided beating to overeem, training hard or not

Considering he will be back to Overeem, and not Ubereem, this may be a tougher fight than most expect.

Big Overeem fan here, been following for a while. I'm not sure if anyone else agrees with me but ever since he moved to Florida I have noticed he is always doing shit, going places, having fun, making apparences all over and shit like that.. His fight with big foot is just around the corner and he was recently f*king around in Japan. I follow him on twitter and have him on Facebook too.. It seems like he likes it here but I'm not sure how much he is commiting to this upcoming fight.. I followed the REEM documentary series and other footage when he was training for the K-1 grand prix and his work at Golden Glory, he was taking the training to another level putting lots of work and stuff.. Lets remember that Blackzillians hasnt had a good year for their fighters.. I understand he is a fighter, a bad ass, and some peple might say "yeah a lot of fighters travel and have fun" and I agree but I see the reem over doing it... I dont know maybe i'm just being insecure... Bigfoot is coming motivated to this fight! What do you guys think?

He was doing the same stuff in Pride. Arm wrestling, tug of war and i bet he was getting allot of tail too.

Bigfoot has a punchers chance of course, but stylistically, this fight favors Overeem.

The deciding factor will be if overeem training properly for this matchup.

Blackzilians is a team built around Rashad because he had nowhere to go after Jacksons. They're succes(or lack of) clearly shows where they're at as a team. Look who they have. JZ, Guillard, Rumble Johnson... All has beens and flakes... Overeem should go to an Xtreme Couture or something.

Considering he will be back to Overeem, and not Ubereem, this may be a tougher fight than most expect.

Don't kid yourself. He will show up in the exact same shape and be just as big as the lesnar fight.

Watch.

Blackzilians is a team built around Rashad because he had nowhere to go after Jacksons. They're succes(or lack of) clearly shows where they're at as a team. Look who they have. JZ, Guillard, Rumble Johnson... All has beens and flakes... Overeem should go to an Xtreme Couture or something.

Rumble is a beast cant deny that... I just think he had better striking coaches and striking partners at Golden Glory.. Mario Sperry has motivation and leadership, I just havent seen good fight strategy... Vitor Bisping will say a lot about the camp

Overeem should still win this fairly easily.

i bet reem breaks his hand on that easter island looking motherfuckers head!

Overeem is NOT the trained hitman U guys try to pretend he is.....I've watched him since he started & it wasn't pretty..../QUOTE]

What the fuck does this even mean? What wasn't pretty? He actually isn't a trained elite pro fighter? There's a period of his career that we don't know about?

Shit, hater. Get it together.

Back