Alistair too distracted with PR stuff.. I see him losing (overeem fans look in here)

i doubt it i mean he does a lot of pr stuff regularly since turning into ubereem, i mean he has that web show, tons of interviews, etc.

His rockstar cocky style took a toll... He will be back but he has to leave Florida... He could have finish bigfoot if he would have brought it to him in the first round

I was looking for some closure on this... bump

I doubt his overlooking bigfoot, but if he is does it really matter? Overeem KO round 1

I agree with this:

Blackzillians don't have a good track record. No way does he lose to Giant Silva though.

Overeem will win this fight easily.

Now that this thread has been made it is a guarantee that he will win.

:icon_lol:

bigfoot has a chance if he clips his chin
6s9gtdjpg.gif

Last edited:
Wow, spot on TS

My buddy is a masseuse at Legends MMA and spoke with Alistair a couple times (late 2010 I think) and asked him if he was staying in LA and Alistair said he wasnt sure and was leaning more towards Florida because it more fun and a lot more to do, he did like LA but said it was too fast paced for him and didnt think he was fit for LA

He was offered a place at Xtreme Couture too as a matter of fact and turned it down also

I get the impression he chose Blackzilians based on the simple fact that it hasnt been an established fight camp yet and it would been built around him perhaps?

They did give the boot or asked Bigfoot to leave Blackzilians because of Overeem

But yeah, once again TS that was spot on, not making any excuses for him he's lost in that fashion almost dozens of times but his mind was set on ego it looks like.

Like girls, reems just want to have fun.

Big Overeem fan here, been following for a while. I'm not sure if anyone else agrees with me but ever since he moved to Florida I have noticed he is always doing shit, going places, having fun, making apparences all over and shit like that.. His fight with big foot is just around the corner and he was recently f*king around in Japan. I follow him on twitter and have him on Facebook too.. It seems like he likes it here but I'm not sure how much he is commiting to this upcoming fight.. I followed the REEM documentary series and other footage when he was training for the K-1 grand prix and his work at Golden Glory, he was taking the training to another level putting lots of work and stuff.. Lets remember that Blackzillians hasnt had a good year for their fighters.. I understand he is a fighter, a bad ass, and some peple might say "yeah a lot of fighters travel and have fun" and I agree but I see the reem over doing it... I dont know maybe i'm just being insecure... Bigfoot is coming motivated to this fight! What do you guys think?

Damn.. Ts called it

make picks for the next card... i wanna win some money

They did give the boot or asked Bigfoot to leave Blackzilians because of Overeem

Really ? that is some BS and sure bit them back in the ass

Ha so many fanboys here, even more than the other forum I frequent. Anyone with knowledge knew it was a toss up fight at best. Well done op

Back