Media Ali Abdelaziz: "Rumble Johnson is coming kids"

Bro, did you even watch UFC 202? I was there live. Rumble dismantled Glover with ease in Round 1. Way too fast for him, and Im a huge Glover fan and wanted him to win. Rumble beats Glover 9/10 imo, IF he is in shape. No telling with the layoff if that still stands but Glover is too slow and Rumble didnt bat an eye taking his shots.
Glover has no chance.
That’s ridiculous, rumble is a slightly better/more dangerous version of Thiago but probably more useless and prone to quitting once the fight hits the ground.
Glover has clearly sharpened his takedown and top game while rumble hasn’t fought in years.
Is it otherworldly to believe rumble will knock him out? Obviously not. But if you’re familiar with how rumble loses and have seen Glover lately, you’re kidding yourself if you believe Glover has no chance.

40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg

iu

That’s ridiculous, rumble is a slightly better/more dangerous version of Thiago but probably more useless and prone to quitting once the fight hits the ground.
Glover has clearly sharpened his takedown and top game while rumble hasn’t fought in years.
Is it otherworldly to believe rumble will knock him out? Obviously not. But if you’re familiar with how rumble loses and have seen Glover lately, you’re kidding yourself if you believe Glover has no chance.

Rumble dominated Glover and also dominated two better wrestlers than Glover in Davis and Bader. Lol at suggesting he is any version of Santos, they aren't comparable. The idea that all it takes is wrestling to beat him is ludicrous. It takes a GOAT level talent, iron chin and better wrestling than Rumble has to beat him. DC is the only guy to have done it at LHW. Rumble beat every other wrestler there with ease.

Mixed feelings. He's exciting as hell and likely puts all current top LHW's to sleep, with the Rakic fight being interesting. But he of course, as a competitor, should be "back" when Jones and DC were still around. Not when they left so that he doesn't have to face them. He's said himself "I'm not a fighter, but an athlete", which goes along with this.

Could be, If Rumble doesn't come back and Murder him on sight, it's gonna be a long night for Rumble, all that muscle he's added, lack of activity, and will likely be wrestling early if he can't Knock Glover out? It'd be foolish to count Glover out based on a first round finish where he was standing and trading with Rumble. I think he fights smart, like he did Santos, and tries to get him down FAST.

Fuck tryna stand with that Fucking walking boulder pin head of a human being, he's gotta take his ass down. Shoot two towns over if he has too.

Except Rumbles a far better wrestler than Glover and he looks nothing like he did in that pic now. Hes back to pre body building Rumble.

He will fucking kill Glover.

Dude is a big boy. How did he made it to Walter weight

Except Rumbles a far better wrestler than Glover and he looks nothing like he did in that pic now. Hes back to pre body building Rumble.

He will fucking kill Glover.

I'm glad to hear that, but I never said he couldn't Beat Glover lol. I even said IF he doesn't murder Glover which he stands A VERY good chance to do. Nothing wrong with pointing out what happens if he doesn't.

Hell Santos was the more dangerous, faster, more explosive fighter than Glover, and on paper should have beat him, but we all know what happened. I'm just saying who knows what state Rumble comes back, dude's been out of the game, and has spent more time TALKING about getting back instead of actually doing it.

Can he beat Glover? Yes, he's done before, and EASILY. Will he beat him again? Who knows the dude's supposed to have been back by now.

I'm looking at this from an outsider perspective as someone that's not a Fanboy like yourself. He's been honey dicking a return for YEARS now and I'm to the point where I'm like "Cool" Rumble was always cool to see fight but he doesn't want too so I could care less, and am not gonna start fantasy booking him and putting a Rocket to his ass all the way to a Title Fight when he hasn't actually competed yet.

Again, YES he can beat Glover again, but that doesn't matter if he never comes back and actually does. I'd bet good money on a KO Prop from Rumble, it'd be stupid not to, his Finishes are fucking Brutal, and I still think he has it in him, but will we REALLY see it?
200.gif

I'll happily eat shit if he comes back, but for now. I'm not looking past the one match up we're discussing, does he win? For the millionth time since reading is difficult. Yes.

so we just going to pretend rumble is still a natural athlete after his bodybuilding phase?
Are we going to pretend that he was clean before his bodybuilding phase?

Rumble gettin back in da jungle. Beast mode is back and I can't wait...

Can Rumble even cut down to 205 at this point considering that he pretty much went deep-end into his bodybuilding phase and more or less gained double-digit lbs of muscle because of it?

The guy was already 230lbs even before he was bodybuilding (already a slightly big LHW) and if you start weighing in at 240+, it's almost impossible to cut back down to 205 without sacrificing some muscle.

Funny how Rumble is supposed to be coming back after DC retired...

DC should say he's coming out of retirement to fight Rumble again if he comes back.

I'd still love to see Rumble vs. Jones. I always said before that he was the one to defeat Jones. But what form is Rumble in?

Anyone know which weight Rumble is going to? I heard before he was aiming at heavyweight...

I hope he goes to Heavyweight.

We could see...

Rumble vs. Derrick Lewis

Rumble vs. Junior dos Santos

Rumble vs. Alistair Overeem

Rumble vs. Francis Nagannu

Rumble vs. Jon Jones

Back