Media Ali Abdelaziz: "Rumble Johnson is coming kids"

Why exactly did Ali post a picture of Rumbol...
<{vega}>

Thanks to USADA we will never see that guy gas...er i mean fight...LoL
40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg

Johnson has actually shown a reasonable ability to fight intelligently and manage his energy over a longer period of time. The Phil Davis fight being a great example.

I think his fights against DC probably aren't the best frame of reference. Different level of pressure on the feet, ground and in the magnitude of the fight itself.

Plus he's already smoked glover. His top game is among the best, but I don't think his wrestling has improved enough to overcome Rumbles wrestling.

Twas a bit of a joke my Friend haha. I know Rumble is good, but who knows what the Weed and time off has done. He said he got the itch almost 2 years ago.

He's doing what to kids?

#SaveTheChildren

Is he coming to eat those kid's candies?

Just hope he can still be competitive. I remember when he retired people thought it was the biggest waste of talent...that he retired with much more to give us

Rumble takes Jan’s head and places it over his mantel.

I do t know why, but i could care less. With Jones vacating the belt, seems like LHW is pretty whack now. No disrespect, but Jan being. Homo does nothing to help that. Now Izzy is “magically” ready to go up and fight. Meh, could care less.

He's been "coming" for a minute now...Pause. I'll be more excited when he's ACTUALLY "here".

Stick to the Weed Business Rumble, you don't want old man Glover taking your neck. Glover will do him faster than DC if he can get him down. He also won't make the mistake of striking with you again.

I think Rumble gasses BAD if he comes back and doesn't outright KILL Glover in the first few minutes. All those muscles, and if Glover can grapple, and he'll be sucking Air before he runs out of it as Glover taps him out.

Lol. Rumble destroys Glover. Glover always gets hit flush. Any flush shot from Rumble is lights out.

Lol. Rumble destroys Glover. Glover always gets hit flush. Any flush shot from Rumble is lights out.

He very well could, never said he couldn't. Hell he already did in less than a minute and Rumble has SCARY fucking Power, but who knows at this point, dude's been teasing a return to the game for Years now that Glover stands a better chance of becoming LHW Champ before Rumble comes back so it really doesn't matter in the end of the day.

Rumble will always be a scary motherfucker, but he ain't doing Shit or KO'ing anybody if he ain't Fighting so he can keep talking about it while Glover picks up wins, or he can actually do what he said he was going to do, and Fight already.

Balls in Playboi's court.
<{silvanormal}>

Rumble Johnson vs Izzy for the LHW title in 2021.

He’s got a real shot. Glover and jan can both beat him in theory. These other LHWs better start training their wrestling yesterday in preparation
Bro, did you even watch UFC 202? I was there live. Rumble dismantled Glover with ease in Round 1. Way too fast for him, and Im a huge Glover fan and wanted him to win. Rumble beats Glover 9/10 imo, IF he is in shape. No telling with the layoff if that still stands but Glover is too slow and Rumble didnt bat an eye taking his shots.

Back