Media Ali Abdelaziz: "Rumble Johnson is coming kids"

Just don't end up like Bader if you do that.

Still better than getting KO'ed in less than a minute trying to trade with a guy with STONES in his hands, he's already tried that route, doubt he'd want to do that again lol.

giphy.gif

Him and Dan hardy have both been making come backs for years. Maybe they should rematch.

Damn this makes me feel old, I watched the Hardy fight live yet my brain seems to process Rumble moving up right after the Koscheck fight....I watched the Brenneman fight too, couldn't remember that either...I remember the Burns, Yoshida and Kos fights though.

I remember when Rumble used to train at AKA....

Put Rumble's power in perspective.

Glover ate at least 2 dozen hard shots from Santos and never went out. He was still able to grapple and control the situation and win.

One shot from Rumble iced him cold in 13 seconds.

You can say, well Rumble's a real LHW but he's fought at similar weights to Santos thru his career. He just has that much power.

Put Rumble's power in perspective.

Glover ate at least 2 dozen hard shots from Santos and never went out. He was still able to grapple and control the situation and win.

One shot from Rumble iced him cold in 13 seconds.

You can say, well Rumble's a real LHW but he's fought at similar weights to Santos thru his career. He just has that much power.
beacuse rumble landed a clean explosive uppercut, nobody survives a clean uppercut full range. Also glover was stupid as hell poor defense

Glover will have PTSD staring at Uber Rumble across from him

Lol no...just no. If there is any fighter that has balls and no fear it’s glover. Glover is just one of those guys that just fights and doesn’t get phased by anything

He could make waves again and take the LHW title for sure. I still think he could have beaten DC in their second fight if he hadn’t already decided to retire. He wanted out of that fight, even his corner saw it. So frustrating to watch!

Back