Media Ali Abdelaziz: "Rumble Johnson is coming kids"

Rumble has one of my favourite entrance track. I remember him walking out to this song one night in sweden infront of booing fans and just overall a badass entrance and you know once that song hits the arena whoever is standing in that octagon his scared for his life..

I'm glad to hear that, but I never said he couldn't Beat Glover lol. I even said IF he doesn't murder Glover which he stands A VERY good chance to do. Nothing wrong with pointing out what happens if he doesn't.

Hell Santos was the more dangerous, faster, more explosive fighter than Glover, and on paper should have beat him, but we all know what happened. I'm just saying who knows what state Rumble comes back, dude's been out of the game, and has spent more time TALKING about getting back instead of actually doing it.

Can he beat Glover? Yes, he's done before, and EASILY. Will he beat him again? Who knows the dude's supposed to have been back by now.

I'm looking at this from an outsider perspective as someone that's not a Fanboy like yourself. He's been honey dicking a return for YEARS now and I'm to the point where I'm like "Cool" Rumble was always cool to see fight but he doesn't want too so I could care less, and am not gonna start fantasy booking him and putting a Rocket to his ass all the way to a Title Fight when he hasn't actually competed yet.

Again, YES he can beat Glover again, but that doesn't matter if he never comes back and actually does. I'd bet good money on a KO Prop from Rumble, it'd be stupid not to, his Finishes are fucking Brutal, and I still think he has it in him, but will we REALLY see it?
200.gif

I'll happily eat shit if he comes back, but for now. I'm not looking past the one match up we're discussing, does he win? For the millionth time since reading is difficult. Yes.

He wouldnt of returned to usada testing if he wasnt serious about returning.

Im not a Rumble fanboy. Hes just a terrible matchup for Glover.

You keep equating Rumble to Santos but its an inept comparison. Rumble is a very talented wrestler and a decent grappler as well. Ssntos is shit on the ground. He looks lost every time hes put on the ground. Theres no way Ssntos beats guys like Bader or Davis. He doesnt possess the wrestling, grappling, patience or cardio.

Back