Media Ali Abdelaziz: "Rumble Johnson is coming kids"

He's been "coming" for a minute now...Pause. I'll be more excited when he's ACTUALLY "here".

Stick to the Weed Business Rumble, you don't want old man Glover taking your neck. Glover will do him faster than DC if he can get him down. He also won't make the mistake of striking with you again.

I think Rumble gasses BAD if he comes back and doesn't outright KILL Glover in the first few minutes. All those muscles, and if Glover can grapple, and he'll be sucking Air before he runs out of it as Glover taps him out.
Johnson has actually shown a reasonable ability to fight intelligently and manage his energy over a longer period of time. The Phil Davis fight being a great example.

I think his fights against DC probably aren't the best frame of reference. Different level of pressure on the feet, ground and in the magnitude of the fight itself.

Plus he's already smoked glover. His top game is among the best, but I don't think his wrestling has improved enough to overcome Rumbles wrestling.

Man imagine if Glover gets his revenge on Rumble and just puts him on his back, pummels him silly then chokes him the fuck out. He'd be in the GOAT discussions.

He's been "coming" for a minute now...Pause. I'll be more excited when he's ACTUALLY "here".

Stick to the Weed Business Rumble, you don't want old man Glover taking your neck. Glover will do him faster than DC if he can get him down. He also won't make the mistake of striking with you again.

I think Rumble gasses BAD if he comes back and doesn't outright KILL Glover in the first few minutes. All those muscles, and if Glover can grapple, and he'll be sucking Air before he runs out of it as Glover taps him out.
Rumble's TDD is far too good to get talen down by Glover

DCs wrestling is 100x better than Glover's

I hope he comes back in Feb. release of the fucking kraken at LHW!
WelloffGenuineBlowfish-small.gif

Its like a fairytale...The Boogeyman is coming

...the kids are waiting Rumble get your late ass over here

Needs to fight at HW and quit missing weight or cutting a ton. Don't be scared homie.

It’s mind blowing that these two fought.
What's even more mind blowing is, Rumble relied on a lay and pray strategy to beat Hardy and get the win, rather than standing up and exchanging strikes with him (if I remember correctly, that fight was a whiiiile ago).

I want to see 300 pound Rumble in the HW division. Why can’t he just make that happen instead.

Why do people think he’s going to start where he left off?

He’s been out of the fight game for years.

Cool, when?
Because it’s shit or get off the pot,
I don’t want to see him in there to cash a check like the last time he was in there. And every day he doesn’t fight is just gonna be harder for him, Father Time takes no breaks and is undefeated.

That pic is so old, he is very slim now, barely looks 205

Back