alexis davis - ronda has too much karma to win

I don't think Ronda called anyone out?

If there was true karma, Rousey would be living out of her car still and not making millions to bully overmatched female fighters.

You sound as if she used to torture kittens in her basement.

"It's all karma," said Davis. "Karma is going to come right back at you. That's why I'm going to win the belt. Karma is going to come back to her."

Full blown bullshit. In real life I hate having conversations with people who talk like this.

Test that theory and just don't train for the fight. Let's see if she can ride the karma wave to victory.

Alexis Davis is fuckin' hardcore. Gritty fighter.

Ronda isn't just the bully some think she is. In her UFC fights she's always been the bigger, stronger girl but in Judo she faced 6' monsters while being overweight and prevailed, she also fought with serious injuries. She knows what it is to stand against adversity.

ROOOOOWDY.

I rarely agree with you iirc but this is spot on. Rhonda's will is not going to be broken. She may lose, but not from quitting. She has the heart of Jones or Gustafson in their matchup. That said, let's throw this silly trashtalk attempt out the window as unnecessary hype, Davis is a far more dangerous matchup for Rousey than Miesha ever was.

Ppl don't realize how elite Davis is on the ground, and how Rousey will really have to earn a W on the mat. Davis OWNED Bayzler on the mat in their rematch. Not saying Davis will sub Rousey but she is the only one in the division near Rousey's level on the mat.

Unfortunately she's watched Rocky too many times and likes to get into just bleed competitions which isn't smart. But that said, she's not going to crumple to the ground the first hard shot she takes; she's taken some monster shots in her career and not even flinched. She's a little like Mousasi in that regard (chin).

When will they learn?

All these people talking about karma not realizing it doesn't kick in until the next life... that is if you believe in that sort of thing.

Ppl don't realize how elite Davis is on the ground, and how Rousey will really have to earn a W on the mat. Davis OWNED Bayzler on the mat in their rematch. Not saying Davis will sub Rousey but she is the only one in the division near Rousey's level on the mat.

Unfortunately she's watched Rocky too many times and likes to get into just bleed competitions which isn't smart. But that said, she's not going to crumple to the ground the first hard shot she takes; she's taken some monster shots in her career and not even flinched. She's a little like Mousasi in that regard (chin).

Yah I don't think Ronda will KO Davis but I don't really think she'd try either. She likely has enough of a strength advantage she could win a decision just by ragdolling Alexis repeatedly and controlling her even if she can't get the sub.

80/20 for Rowdy IMO, Alexis would most likely have to keep the fight standing and outstrike her to a decision win. Otherwise well Ronda is a TANK and even if her submission skills aren't that much better than Davis', her takedowns and strength are... ROWDY.

now that I think about it no fighter escapes karma. Anderson, Fedor, chuck, randy, rich franklin, hughes, brock. All those guys took major ass beatings before they retired. Only guy who escaped was GSP if he chooses not to come back.

even if her submission skills aren't that much better than Davis', her takedowns and strength are...

I mean look at Alexis against almost-pure strikers like Kaufman and Eye and look at Rowdy against even other grapplers like Tate. Takedown ability is like night and day.

Rowdy by decision if not sub after wearing down Davis with her control.

I mean look at Alexis against almost-pure strikers like Kaufman and Eye and look at Rowdy against even other grapplers like Tate. Takedown ability is like night and day.

Rowdy by decision if not sub after wearing down Davis with her control.

Davis got schooled by Eye in the striking game. She had to resort to taking Eye down and laying and praying. I see this fight ending in a TKO for Ronda. If the take down and arm bar are there she takes it but I don't feel like she needs to.

Davis got schooled by Eye in the striking game. She had to resort to taking Eye down and laying and praying. I see this fight ending in a TKO for Ronda. If the take down and arm bar are there she takes it but I don't feel like she needs to.

I dunno about TKO but Davis' fight IQ is definitely overestimated by some of her fans, she tried to strike with Eye and Kaufman and didn't look that great objectively in the process. I wouldn't be too surprised if she tried to out-strength/takedown Ronda...

Yah I don't think Ronda will KO Davis but I don't really think she'd try either. She likely has enough of a strength advantage she could win a decision just by ragdolling Alexis repeatedly and controlling her even if she can't get the sub.

80/20 for Rowdy IMO, Alexis would most likely have to keep the fight standing and outstrike her to a decision win. Otherwise well Ronda is a TANK and even if her submission skills aren't that much better than Davis', her takedowns and strength are... ROWDY.

Yeah it's hard to argue with that. Alexis has gone against the best strikers in the division and hung with them, although she is not the best of the best striking. She is likely better than Rousey striking though. If she does get taken down, she would do best to stay on her back and hunt for the sub attempts, that's what she does best.

She's a bit like Diaz or Condit: high level striking, tough, excellent BJJ but not wrestling, solid chin. Bit more like Diaz, as she plods forward and doesn't cut off the ring. Actually she's almost exactly like Diaz except no f-you attitude.

She went full retard. Won't even be competitive.

If Ronda ever loses, Dana will instantly shut down WMMA in the UFC.

Ally Gator RNC

that's bold I like your style. But I think if she does get a sub against Rousey it will be a kneebar or triangle off her back. She got that RNC on Bayzler because Bayzler was exhausted and beat up iirc. Don't see Rhonda getting beat mentally.

Back