alexis davis - ronda has too much karma to win

If she wanted people to overlook her she was smart to make these comments. Sometimes a little misdirection goes a long way. Her skills will work well to contrast Ronda's and I think this might end as one of Ronda's most competitive fight and perhaps even a lose. If Alexis makes it a dog fight I think she can break Ronda

She has a crooked smile, almost looks like she may have had a mini-stroke in the past. She's prettier (more symmetrical) when she's not smiling.
alexis-davis-2_zps3ee4e247.jpg

Alexis-Davis-pic_zps7d3a8059.jpg

alex2_zps37089775.jpg

alex1_zps559176a4.jpg

I knew a geogeous girl that talked out the side of her mouth. That did not stop me from falling in love with her.

Believing in karma is like believing in superstition.
If you step on a crack, are you breaking your mother's back?

This fight was just a squash match with a credible opponent to me, but now I'm emotionally invested. Karma.. Big pet peeve of mine. So stupid. Ronda by armbar, in the real world.

It already has bit rhonda in the ass.

Her TUF stint with meisha painted her as an insecure crazy premenstrual girl with anger issues.

BUT..i repeat, but. She had a chance to prove everyone wrong and shake meishas hand after one of the best fights she ever had, and now....

Psycho dominant champ rousey gets mediocre praise.
While mediocre meisha gets cheers like she was a champ.

If there was true karma, Rousey would be living out of her car still and not making millions to bully overmatched female fighters.

It already has bit rhonda in the ass.

Her TUF stint with meisha painted her as an insecure crazy premenstrual girl with anger issues.

BUT..i repeat, but. She had a chance to prove everyone wrong and shake meishas hand after one of the best fights she ever had, and now....

Psycho dominant champ rousey gets mediocre praise.
While mediocre meisha gets cheers like she was a champ.

let me guess, you're not a rousey fan? it wasn't obvious from your post. lol.

it's okay if you dislike rousey, but at least separate your emotions from reality.

the reality is rousey doesn't care if you're not a fan and by making this post on sherdog, it's not going to change.

rousey is the champ for a reason and one of it is because she is a superior fighter than tate.

this reality won't change whether how little praise you claim rousey receives or how many cheers tate receives.

let me guess, you're not a rousey fan? it wasn't obvious from your post. lol.

it's okay if you dislike rousey, but at least separate your emotions from reality.

the reality is rousey doesn't care if you're not a fan and by making this post on sherdog, it's not going to change.

rousey is the champ for a reason and one of it is because she is a superior fighter than tate.

this reality won't change whether how little praise you claim rousey receives or how many cheers tate receives.

He's right about how Rousey came off ( right idiom ? I've been driking a bit haha ) TUF. And he's also right about how Rousey and Tate are treated by fans.

Rousey gets all the boos , and Tate is the champ.

TUF really hurt Rousey's image. It may be hurt beyond repair to be honest.

And for the record , I didn't like Rousey's persona since her Strikeforce days. I respect her athletic capabilities and accomplishments but I don't like her personality at all

Silly Canucks, trash-talking just isn't your strong suit!

If Alexis makes it a dog fight I think she can break Ronda

Ronda isn't just the bully some think she is. In her UFC fights she's always been the bigger, stronger girl but in Judo she faced 6' monsters while being overweight and prevailed, she also fought with serious injuries. She knows what it is to stand against adversity.

ROOOOOWDY.

So Alexis Davis is a Hindu? Alexis Davis is going to win because of a mystical concept that doesn't actually exist. :icon_neut

If there was true karma, Rousey would be living out of her car still and not making millions to bully overmatched female fighters.

If there was true karma you would have to wake up every day knowing someone you don't know but still hate anyway is making millions while you work your stupid fuckin, meaningless job at the mall.

Oh wait....maybe karma really does exist.

Back