alexis davis - ronda has too much karma to win

I seen this a few days ago and I still don't really understand that quote lol

5623_AlexisDavis_0024f.jpg

It's black and white, which has beyond a makeup effect on looks. I just cannot tell with this woman. I'd need to see her in person. Sometimes she looks pretty, other times eh. She's like that girl from Seinfeld that looked good from one angle and not for another.

Are karmaholds legal under the unified rules?

If the laws of karma applied to fighting wouldn't every fighter have a .500 record? Every time you beat someone's ass you have an ass beating coming down the pike. I don't buy it.

It's black and white, which has beyond a makeup effect on looks. I just cannot tell with this woman. I'd need to see her in person. Sometimes she looks pretty, other times eh. She's like that girl from Seinfeld that looked good from one angle and not for another.

She has a crooked smile, almost looks like she may have had a mini-stroke in the past. She's prettier (more symmetrical) when she's not smiling.
alexis-davis-2_zps3ee4e247.jpg

Alexis-Davis-pic_zps7d3a8059.jpg

alex2_zps37089775.jpg

alex1_zps559176a4.jpg

If the laws of karma applied to fighting wouldn't every fighter have a .500 record? Every time you beat someone's ass you have an ass beating coming down the pike. I don't buy it.
got to get some trash talk going for every ufc fight now. Wwe style.

This is clearly an attempt by Alexis to draw interest in the fight; she was coached into this attempt at talking shit. I just pray she's been training a HELL of a lot harder than Miesha Tate and Kaufman were. That way, while her chances of winning are still nonexistent - like with most WMMA fighters, even having a puncher's chance is not really applicable - she can at least make this the first WMMA fight with Ronda that is genuinely interesting.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Alexis may as well stop training, she wins this by default.

Hope her gameplan doesn't revolve around karma lol

sound gameplanning.

and if it fails well, she can always win the lottery.

This is clearly an attempt by Alexis to draw interest in the fight; she was coached into this attempt at talking shit.

Canadian trashing talking is still in it's infancy stage. Around UFC 3 era.

If I was Davis, I would worry more about the armbar than karma...

Canadian trashing talking is still in it's infancy stage. Around UFC 3 era.

Actually that is completely true; we learned that from GSP. The difference gap between his trash talking and fight ability is still mesmerizing even now when we think about it.

Actually that is completely true; we learned that from GSP. The difference gap between his trash talking and fight ability is still mesmerizing even now when we think about it.

If Alexis was up with the times she'd be trashing Dana White for "pussy ridin'".

Back