alexis davis - ronda has too much karma to win

that's bold I like your style. But I think if she does get a sub against Rousey it will be a kneebar or triangle off her back. She got that RNC on Bayzler because Bayzler was exhausted and beat up iirc. Don't see Rhonda getting beat mentally.

"Bayzler"?

"Rhonda"?

I guess we should give you some credits for spelling "Rousey" correctly.

Im not sure Davis quite understands the philosophy behind what she is saying. You plant seeds they grow, Ronda is by all accounts a nice person out of the cage as well as being one of the hardest working people in the game as eluded to by Ellenberger recently.

We all have karma to work through Ms Davis.

End of the day im not sure that some metaphysical idea will have an effect on their fight, it's very much skillset vs skillset, and im pretty sure that Ronda is more skilled than anyone else in her division. Should be a good fight :D

Unfortunately she's watched Rocky too many times and likes to get into just bleed competitions which isn't smart. But that said, she's not going to crumple to the ground the first hard shot she takes; she's taken some monster shots in her career and not even flinched.

I was going to post the Davis/Kaufman post-fight photos again but decided that they were too gruesome, so I'm instead going with this shot of the elephant man.

The-Elephant-Man-Movie-Still-the-elephant-man-11130923-800-365.jpg

When will they learn?

All these people talking about karma not realizing it doesn't kick in until the next life... that is if you believe in that sort of thing.

It really doesn't sound very confident, does it? "I'll kick her arse... just not in this lifetime."

I really haven't heard Ronda talking shit about anyone but Cyborg and Miesha. She seems pretty respectful towards all her other opponents.

You guys don't understand, Alexis doesn't mean karma will get Ronda, she's saying that Karma will get Ronda.

KharmaGif9.gif

2451757_o.gif

Alexis Davis just confirmed to me that she has no business being in that cage with Ronda Rousey. Without a doubt, the easiest fight of Ronda's whole career.

Back