alexis davis - ronda has too much karma to win

rindan***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
"It's all karma," said Davis. "Karma is going to come right back at you. That's why I'm going to win the belt. Karma is going to come back to her."

"There's some boundaries you have to have. But I can only imagine the pressure she feels in this situation. She's brought it on herself, all this shit talking, calling people out. "

Davis thinks that imbalance will play in her favor, as Rousey is filling with bad karma. Further, Rousey appears to try to push the envelope, so Davis thinks the pace of bad karma is accelerating.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...alk-karma-is-going-to-come-back-to-her-051514

alexisronda_zps4a3979e2.jpg

Ronda WMMA GOAT.
Davis sounds like some hippie.
By saying this, would karma come back at Davis?

Be confident in your skills as your path to win, not some pseudo universal force that 14 year old girls use to rain vengeance on their exes.

Karma actually means "action" aka hard work = good result.
So if Ronda trains well, and continues to improve her striking/submission she will
easily bead Davis.
That is Karma practically applied in real life for you.

Ronda wins in the first 10 seconds

Ronda drops Karma with body shots all the time

GOD is also upset with her obviously, which will play in davis's favor`

Yeah. What happened is Davis was told: "You gotta start some trash talking."

Davis and Rousey has always been respectful towards each other. That doesn't make for a good ppv.

so, here you have it.

Hmm I was told Karma is a bitch does that not mean.. Ronda wins via karma?

Alex may have just accomplished the impossible in causing the majority of Sherdog to support Rousey

davis is delusional if she thinks karma has anything to do with her attempting to win the belt. lol. what a crazy chick.

Back