Alexander Gustafsson planning UFC comeback

He watched the Reyes fight. :D

"Fuck man, he's off the PEDs! I am BACK!"
<DCWhoa>
Right, so the second fight didn't happen? But but picograms. Gus loses 100% of the time as evidenced by his 0-2 record vs jones

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb821970b-pi

According to a report from Swedish news outlet MMA NYTT...

“It’s just a matter of time before Alexander Gustafsson returns to the UFC. He’s training hard at the gym. There’s a few things that need to be sorted out before a new fight can be booked, but the returns is on it’s way – it’s just a question of when,” a reliable source, close to Gustafsson told our sister site MMAnytt.se.''

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news/sources-alexander-gustafsson-planning-ufc-comeback/
Gus is still a big name, he could be a big set up fighting for an upcming contender.

Better he stay home with his pretty wife because Rumble is coming back too, unless he's fully over his CBBG condition he's safer watching from the couch...

PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif

Can't Beat Black Guys

upload_2020-2-11_10-29-29.jpeg

Most overrated LHW had some good moments against Jones&DC and that was the biggest shine moments he anchieved in his ufc carrer. One more loss and he will quit once again

<36>

He gave the consensus best and second best light heavyweights of this era their most difficult fight by far, apart from each other

I get he didnt beat them, but thats quite the feat

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb821970b-pi

According to a report from Swedish news outlet MMA NYTT...

“It’s just a matter of time before Alexander Gustafsson returns to the UFC. He’s training hard at the gym. There’s a few things that need to be sorted out before a new fight can be booked, but the returns is on it’s way – it’s just a question of when,” a reliable source, close to Gustafsson told our sister site MMAnytt.se.''

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news/sources-alexander-gustafsson-planning-ufc-comeback/

Reyes vs Gus would be a fun matchup of two good boxers.

Meh. I like his style but I think he is not mentally there.

This seems like a cash grab because UFC for sure pays him pretty well.

Right, so the second fight didn't happen? But but picograms. Gus loses 100% of the time as evidenced by his 0-2 record vs jones
I don't mind him trying again. LHW is pretty shallow these days.

Let Reyes knock him back into retirement

i only want him to come back if his heart/mind is actually in it, he clearly didn't wanna be in there his last couple fights, didn't even put up a fight against jones and lost to anthony fucking smith.. on the ground of all places, when he outwrestled jones and DC..

I like the guy but he's 3-5 in his last 8 & seems to have retired multiple times now. He didn't look great against Jones or smith his last two losses & if he returns it's unlikely he'll ever get a third crack at Jones, instead Dana will be looking to match him up so that up & coming fighters can steamroll him.

I like his fights. Hope he wilk improve. Would be good to see him gain some shape, some muscle, some knockout power he always lacked.

He only fought once every couple years anyways.

Would love to see him come back hungry and motivated and active but that Gus is long gone. Will be borderline top 5 guy still most likely however.

Can't say Im excited for this. He retired looking like he was done. He'd been talking about retirement for a while, seemed he was hanging round for his title shot which didn't go well for him. He 's a fair way from another shot, he'll need to be impressive in a few fights to get there. I'm just not seeing it.

I guess in the end Gus did care whether Jones was on rocket fuel or not.

Back