Alexander Gustafsson planning UFC comeback

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb821970b-pi

According to a report from Swedish news outlet MMA NYTT...

“It’s just a matter of time before Alexander Gustafsson returns to the UFC. He’s training hard at the gym. There’s a few things that need to be sorted out before a new fight can be booked, but the returns is on it’s way – it’s just a question of when,” a reliable source, close to Gustafsson told our sister site MMAnytt.se.''

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news/sources-alexander-gustafsson-planning-ufc-comeback/

I did think he retired too early and he can still be elite. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Volkan.

This divas has retired about 4 times already.

Fucking LOL

He watched the Reyes fight. :D

"Fuck man, he's off the PEDs! I am BACK!"
<DCWhoa>

He will come back still riding off his I should have beat Jones high and get skull drug by someone not Jones

hope he gets brutally koed, guy has 0 heart

Most overrated LHW had some good moments against Jones&DC and that was the biggest shine moments he anchieved in his ufc carrer. One more loss and he will quit once again

<36>

“It’s just a matter of time before Alexander Gustafsson returns to the UFC. He’s training hard at the gym. There’s a few things that need to be sorted out before a new fight can be booked, but the returns is on it’s way – it’s just a question of when,” a reliable source, close to Gustafsson told our sister site MMAnytt.se.''

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news/sources-alexander-gustafsson-planning-ufc-comeback/
he wants to come back now that he sees that Jones is fighting clean LOL

He should stay retired. Dude is gonna get hurt. Obviously his heart isn't in it since he has "retired" a few times. He had his moments, but he was never the best. I'm assuming he needs money.

This is why people shouldn't rip on fighters for doing other things outside the cage. He has no plan b, and we'll probably see a few more "comebacks" from Gus. Kinda sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rampage decides to lose weight and make a comeback, Jones is low hanging fruit right now.

I bet Dana's inbox is full of challengers :D

Cool.

Although his biggest ćlaim to fame - almost beating Jones - really doesn't look cool anymore, as he got finished in the rematch and Santos and Reyes did what he did by almost beating Jones.

Better he stay home with his pretty wife because Rumble is coming back too, unless he's fully over his CBBG condition he's safer watching from the couch...

PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif

Can't Beat Black Guys

The guy who he almost beat almost got beaten, so it's better to almost come back.

Better he stay home with his pretty wife because Rumble is coming back too, unless he's fully over his CBBG condition he's safer watching from the couch...

PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif

Can't Beat Black Guys
This gif

lzowo29zqgt01.jpg

<{outtahere}>

No matter what, there's always at least a salty Sherdogger.

Good.

TS, you forgot this photo

101_Jon_Jones_x_Alexander_Gustafsson.0.jpg

To be fair he talked about it three months ago, nothing to do with last Jones fight.

What a diva. He said before the Anthony Smith fight that if he can't beat a guy like Smith, he needs to retire. Well, he got subbed against a guy who isn't known for having a great submission game and then it seemed like he was staying true to his word and retired.

Now he wants to come back. These late career "comebacks" seemingly never work well for MMA fighters.

If he make a comeback I hope he goes to Bellator or Rizin, he have no business fighting top guys anymore

Back