Alexander Gustafsson planning UFC comeback

LOL

Gus, nobody cares dude
Maybe in 2014 we might have given a fuck

Sorry, man - I edited the post as you were responding.

Read the thread, you'll get your answer.

yeah they obviously didn’t get the memo that Gus is on the ‘Bob sapp’ tour, along with JDS and Latifi
They will find out when he quits after the 1st round or crumbles under the first bit of adversity

I did think he retired too early and he can still be elite. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Volkan.
Than you haven’t watched him fight in years

He is a physical shell, BJ Penn level physical shell
He hasn’t been able to move even half as fast as he did, dude barely even walks in the octagon now, his durability is 100% gone and his reflexes and speed are completely gone
Dude should stay retired, he will get knocked the fuck out

yeah they obviously didn’t get the memo that Gus is on the ‘Bob sapp’ tour, along with JDS and Latifi
They will find out when he quits after the 1st round or crumbles under the first bit of adversity

I'll get what you're saying, but even the scenario you come up with is again one of the possibilities.

Bear with me - I simply abhor talking into "absolutes", most of the time. (There are few exceptions.) That's why, as much as I don't like Jones, I've not once ended a ranting, if I could say so, post about him, hoping he'd change his ways.

I think that's what the dudes meant by "if his heart is into it". We'll see.

All the best, bro.

Coming back to cash a few checks then bounce, is normal

didn't he retire like twice now already?? the guy was broken mentally he should stay retired or go do somn else if he's bored

can't say i blame him he retired at a stupidly young age, hell he retired at a age where most people are now kickin it into high gear in their career

He watched the Reyes fight. :D

"Fuck man, he's off the PEDs! I am BACK!"
<DCWhoa>

He needs to reflect on his fight with Anthony Smith and why he fought so poorly. I don't want to see him back if he is going to put in those kind of performances.

He needs to reflect on his fight with Anthony Smith and why he fought so poorly. I don't want to see him back if he is going to put in those kind of performances.

This.

Who can tell how much it was mental, how much physical? Some are pretty sure he's a shell - reflexes etc. I don't know.

Most overrated LHW had some good moments against Jones&DC and that was the biggest shine moments he anchieved in his ufc carrer. One more loss and he will quit once again

<36>

A razor thin decision against Jones and a split decision vs DC is so not overrated I'm afraid. He beat the fuck out of the 2 best LHWs in history arguably.

A lot of sad little individuals in this thread. You fuckers don't deserve Gus.

I'll get what you're saying, but even the scenario you come up with is again one of the possibilities.

Bear with me - I simply abhor talking into "absolutes", most of the time. (There are few exceptions.) That's why, as much as I don't like Jones, I've not once ended a ranting, if I could say so, post about him, hoping he'd change his ways.

I think that's what the dudes meant by "if his heart is into it". We'll see.

All the best, bro.

those ‘ambassador’ style cheques from
The ufc must be sweet

You’ve earned your way into the big cards
Your already a fighter, no massive training camp needed, no bringing in huge names to train with.
Oh your European? Perfect
Match Gus up with someone low level on a show in Europe
Turn up for the all the radio shows, sell the t shirts, pay next to nothing for training
Turn up, have a little go, quit if needed
Rinse repeat, not a bad yearly wage is it.

JDS is doing it too, couldnt care less if he wins or loses

If he doesn't get a favourable matchup he'll stay retired. As others have already said, dude is a massive diva.

Dude is still hung up on that first fight. Yeah, he matches up decent with a Jones who didn't do lines off a stripper's ass the night before. Vegan/USADA Jones still beats him within the distance. Thing is, I don't think he could get to Jones if not gifted a title fight upon his return.

Used to really like him. Btu that Jones rematch was one of the biggest flops of a performance I've ever seen, in context. He completely laid an egg and gave up, and did the same against Smith. He's a mentally weak/fragile fighter who can't perform under pressure and his numerous retirements (spontaneous, emotional decisions) support that theory. I've stopped caring to see him fight anymore, I think most have to be honest.

Retire

Take peds

Unretire.

This seems to be the new way to beat USada

Back