Alexander Gustafsson on Jon Jones Rematch: 'It'll Be a Finish'

You cry about fighter bashing when people quote actual events and then turn around and invent a woman beating on your end.

The Jones fanbase is basically like every serial killer in history. Some dude calls you names in school and then as a "measured reproach" you end up sitting in your mother's home with a chopped off head in your lap, pulling on it's tongue in the hopes it'll get you off. :wink:

Gus fans are getting even more pathetic than Diaz fans. Keep defending your felon idol and call it fighter bashing if you like, he is gonna get assaulted in the cage like he assaulted all his victims.

Gus fans are getting even more pathetic than Diaz fans. Keep defending your felon idol and call it fighter bashing if you like, he is gonna get assaulted in the cage like he assaulted all his victims.

Judgemental much???

Judgemental much???

Why not? I don't even have the right to criticize somebody who assaulted multiple people? You must be so forgiving because you don't know his victims so you don't give a shit about them right? I hope he gets his jaw shattered and I am sure his victims and their families are hoping the same.

I can't stand Jones at all I think he is overrated with that said he will IMO destroy Gus the second fight simply because Greg Jackson will have dissected the first fight and will have a perfect game plan once again it will be a overrated fighter utilizing the greates couch perfect game plan to victory. I truly think Greg Jackson could make a monkey a champ he is the teddy atlas of Mma

And that was the only thing you came up with after ughugh completely owned you and substance abuse with his only post, lol. Gus is confident, he has always been like that, wtf you are talking about here..

Lol at you and him. The problem isn't Gus having confidence, its the sudden almost everyday accusations of ducking by telling him to sign. Jones is in the middle of contract negotiations, Gus just did this and finished his deal, it is Jones' turn. Gus knows he is next, there isn't any need to be telling Jones to sign the deal, Jones is trying to get as much money as he can just like Gus did when he was making his deal.

I can't stand Jones at all I think he is overrated with that said he will IMO destroy Gus the second fight simply because Greg Jackson will have dissected the first fight and will have a perfect game plan once again it will be a overrated fighter utilizing the greates couch perfect game plan to victory. I truly think Greg Jackson could make a monkey a champ he is the teddy atlas of Mma

Yeah, bet Jackson can come up with an amazing game plan like: "Don't let him punch you in the face a lot, and make sure you get the takedown because you were not able to the last time. Also, throw a lot of hail mary spinning shit and high kicks because there is no way he has trained for that since last time."

Jones is in trouble.

Gus will be finished. He seriously thought Jon was superhuman before their first fight?

You cry about fighter bashing when people quote actual events and then turn around and invent a woman beating on your end.

The Jones fanbase is basically like every serial killer in history. Some dude calls you names in school and then as a "measured reproach" you end up sitting in your mother's home with a chopped off head in your lap, pulling on it's tongue in the hopes it'll get you off. :wink:

Seek help.

The thing is, that is what Alex should be saying. All through his career his style has been aimed at finishing, following the same principle as Gunnar Nelson that a situation you can finish is always the safest option.

The other thing is, Alex wasn't sure he could do that to Jones, without being dominated in the grappling. But now he feels confident, if you guys think his character is fake because he's saying he wants to finish your boy, then you're more disillusioned than I thought.

Alexander will always aim to finish from this point on, count on it!

The ting is, Linda, lookit honey, dis ting. Dis ting here

Lol at you and him. The problem isn't Gus having confidence, its the sudden almost everyday accusations of ducking by telling him to sign. Jones is in the middle of contract negotiations, Gus just did this and finished his deal, it is Jones' turn. Gus knows he is next, there isn't any need to be telling Jones to sign the deal, Jones is trying to get as much money as he can just like Gus did when he was making his deal.
Wait, what? Where have Gus accused Jones for ducking? This is supposed to be a serious sport, not a circus. You do know Jones recently said he didn't even want to talk about "that kid". Was that also a slick money move?

Are you really saying Jones willingly is accepting bad press, both for himself and the UFC, just for some extra bucks. Is he really that greedy, being as rich as he is?

Back