Alexander Gustafsson on Jon Jones Rematch: 'It'll Be a Finish'

So glad Jones slayed the viking and he's the CHAMPION! Gus fans are the worst.

Caught up in his on hype or confidence? Gus has the right mind set but, his body...is it ready?

At the end of the day, Gus will lose and u will resume life as a black belt troll.

Or I just want a good fight and I'll hate the fall-out on this forum either way..... because it's going to be the same thing we've seen with BJ/GSP, GSP/Hughes, Liddell/Tito, Rashad/Machida, Machida/Shogun, Machica/Shogun II, Jones/Shogun, Jones/Machida, Penn/Edgar, etc... etc.. etc.. etc.. etc..

I like great fights. They're gong to give us a great fight. You'll probably still have dubs. If I was a troll I'd have dubs or be banned.

Sorry chump, dubbs run out june 1st lol, less than 24 hours

Missing my point, but that's not surprising. You're busy huffing while I'm pumped to see a good fight and can't be disappointed as long as the fight is as good as the last one.

Missing my point, but that's not surprising. You're busy huffing while I'm pumped to see a good fight and can't be disappointed as long as the fight is as good as the last one.

huffing? No. You're busy posting pictures in Jones vs Alex threads like a hateful school girl that's mad because her man got beat up in front of her. Your bias speaks for you. Post all you want. Jones is virtually undefeated with numerous top contender wins and your boy's been choked out in the first round with no wins over anyone ranked over #5

Recent picture of Jones fans
wwI-trench_2408716b.jpg

Gustafsson fans

xkWnXMu.gif

"Dun-a-nun-a-nun-a-nun-a-nun-a. Shit, mods! Dang, civilians!"
batman-bomb-o.gif

"Dun-a-nun-a-nun-a-nun-a-nun-a-TWATMAAAAN! TWATMAAAAN! TWATMAAAN!"

can't wait to see this face again
images

Gsp vs hendricks. hendricks vs lawler. JONES VS GUS.

they all have the same common factor.

The guy who actually won the fight. lost by the judges.

Gus in the rematch

Gsp vs hendricks. hendricks vs lawler. JONES VS GUS.

they all have the same common factor.

The guy who actually won the fight. lost by the judges.

Gus in the rematch

i still need to rewatch lawler hendricks, but yes i remember it as lawler landed the much better shots

and amazing how people think Jones is gonna steamroll alex in the rematch. Did you not watch the first fight? They are way to close matched for that to happen. I don't see a finish, but Gus getting the nod this time around

Sign the contract big boy! Sign the contract.

Like some others said Alex may just be hyping the fight. I hope he isn't bleeding over into arrogance though. Jon Jones is still Jon Jones and he took Alex's best shot too and ended up coming from behind for a victory. If he really thinks he's just gonna walk in there and finish Jon Jones then hubris may be his downfall.

I'm noticing a lot of Gus Haters/Jones fanboys have dubs. Wonder if that's just because Jones haters have been banned already or if because Jones "fans" are just being snuffed out.

I'm noticing a lot of Gus Haters/Jones fanboys have dubs. Wonder if that's just because Jones haters have been banned already or if because Jones "fans" are just being snuffed out.

Well you have about 2 mods who hate on Jones like he slept with their mom so there you go...

Back