Rumored Alex Pereira says he's back - imminent fight announcement?

Hill, Ankalaev and Walker will not be ready for UFC 300. It's going to be Adesanya or Aspinall.

Naive, ignorant, or just plain dumb?
Where was I wrong? What was I incorrect about? Since both things I wrote were matters of fact, is it just that you are a dipshit so desperate for any kind of attention that you go around aggressively replying to people for no particular reason? :D

It'll be so weird if Khamzat and Adesanya both get title shots next at MW and LHW

I'm just hoping it's not Aspinall because imo Aspinall will run right through him in like a couple of minutes.
For what it’s worth, Alex recently said he’s not moving up to hw anytime soon.

When are these fight announcements from Dana

Hopefully hill. Though aspinall shouldn't be out of the question given the Jones/stipe situation.

Poatan is now single and ready to fuck anyone up! Man or woman, ufc or bed!

Alex is definitely going to be on 300. I expected that one. Against who has been the question. Now that Izzy has been speaking up again and looks heavier in his photos recently, I am almost positive they will be headlining 300 for the LHW belt.

Izzy vs Aspinall for heavyweight interm is cool with me. Its a win-win for whoever cause then we can run with Stipe/Jones after. Aspinall gets a major boost in popularity with beating the ufc boogeyman. Or Alex becomes one of the best ever and thus sets up Jones vs Alex in JBJ last fight ever. He probably smokes Alex though if he grabs hold of him.

If Alex loses no sweat the fans still love him for taking the risk and he will have Izzy 3 down the road that will sell huge

It really does some like it will be Izzy. It's probably the one fight that motivates him and he's fought him enough where he doesn't really have to train any new techniques. It's all about the gameplan and having a good camp.

I'm honestly not all that excited for yet another one. Give me fresh fights.

What happened to his marriage? It was just a few months ago everyone was fawning over those cute videos he was posting with his wife.

What happened to his marriage? It was just a few months ago everyone was fawning over those cute videos he was posting with his wife.
Dunno but I saw a pic of him with this blonde baddie at the beach. He's having fun whatever it is.

Man i really love me some good ol alex Perreira violence

Back