Alex could break a record on Saturday

Then he finna whoop Ankalaev's AZZ den every1 else 6 defenses in 1 yr span bet affi dat send Tommy boy packin back to di midcard then dip👋💥😴🧳 h8rdem lose dem mind LMFAOLLL 😂 hope Ronda ok tho she still a queen

Interesting that no one dings Alex for fighting lesser comp in favor of higher activity. The Pride model essentially, which many people complained about on this same forum yet "Goatan" is a thing when Alex does it.

Not complaining, because I prefer more activity personally, but the double standard is weird.

this narrative is broken and nonsensical: he's fighting all contenders, the same people that'd have fought each other for the title if Alex wasn't there.

it's crazy how the guy who since 2022 has just fought Walker (in 2 weeks it'll be exactly one year from their first match) has become the entire top 15 for some people...

this narrative is broken and nonsensical: he's fighting all contenders, the same people that'd have fought each other for the title if Alex wasn't there.

it's crazy how the guy who since 2022 has just fought Walker (in 2 weeks it'll be exactly one year from their first match) has become the entire top 15 for some people...
"Since 2022" Ank has beaten Thiago Santos, then Anthony Smith, then drew against Jan for the title, then beat Walker.

And no. There is a 0% chance Khalil would be fighting for the title if Alex wasn't there.

Again... I'm not complaining. Alex being active is a good/preferable thing. But why we are making up shit about Ank not fighting anyone but Walker since 2022 or seriously saying Khalil would be fighting for the title right now? Come on now.

The trend I was referring to was Sherdoggers posting about this upcoming fight / had nothing to do with Alex’s career arc. Fuck if, I’m tired and don’t want to explain any longer to someone this emotional over me pointing out something basic
Labeling people as emotional just because they point out that what you said made no sense. You're one of those lol

Interesting that no one dings Alex for fighting lesser comp in favor of higher activity. The Pride model essentially, which many people complained about on this same forum yet "Goatan" is a thing when Alex does it.

Not complaining, because I prefer more activity personally, but the double standard is weird.
He hasn't really been fighting lesser comp until this one though. And I'm pretty sure he didn't personally choose rountree. He's willing to fight anyone but the UFC chose rountree so his choices were to accept or to wait for another match to be put together.

As long as he fights Ank next I'll give him a pass on this one.

He's fighting the best in the division. Only one left is Ank. I'm sure they'll fight soon enough

That being said LHW has been weak for ages

Back