• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aldo willing to throw next fight to quickly finish UFC contract.

Didn't Conor throw a bitch-fit and retire when he didn't get his way for 200?

I gotta admit, tapping right away is a solid strategy to avoid a 13 second KO.

That's actually smart.

Imagine an undefeated fighter with a shitty contract just tapping ASAP or after kicking somebodies ass, to prove a point? Damn That would be fucking amazing, revolutionary.

Sad that Aldo ain't undefeated tho.

Hope Platinum does it one day and tells dana

ayne.gif

Those projects are not
MMA related dumbass.

"If they release me, that would be great, but if not, what can we do? I have other projects and that depends on this meeting we're having with them. If I want to retire, no contract can stop me. I can go there and say (I'm retired) and they can't force me to fight. A lawyer already looked at the contract, but I don't want to fight (the UFC in court). I don't want anything. Ah, you want me to fight MMA again? So I'll get in there and tap right away, and the fight is over. I'd do it quickly. What I really want is other things for my life."

Seems like he is trying to jump ship to a rival promotion during a contract dispute ala Wanderlei. I'm sure he has had legal advice and they advised him not to fight the UFC in court, since he really doesn't have a case other than throwing him a b*tch fit for not getting what he wants. If he really does want other things for his life, he should consider that before signing the contract. He should just settle down and fight. Aldo vs Pettis, anyone?

This is what happens when you sign a certain amount of fight contracts that can last around two years, you're signing your life away in many aspects.

Aldo is fucking PISSED that he cant bloody revenge on Conor. Shit id be salty too that loudmouth running around with the belt that used to be mine,and no way to get it back, just BECAUSE.

Dude has a host of compulsive quotes. We're all talkin ain't we?

He just wants to lose faster then 13 seconds so people don't always remind him of conor

he just wants out of his contract so when the lightweights are done with Conor and he comes back to FW he can have a red panty night

That's actually smart.

Imagine an undefeated fighter with a shitty contract just tapping ASAP or after kicking somebodies ass, to prove a point? Damn That would be fucking amazing, revolutionary.

ayne.gif
<mma4>that would certainly be quite a revolutionary move.

he just wants out of his contract so when the lightweights are done with Conor and he comes back to FW he can have a red panty night
He dont get to have a red panty night if he tries to get out of his contract or throws fight on purpose. he does,that he is DONE.

That's actually smart.

ayne.gif

That'd be the end of it for that fighter though, "they'd never work in this town ever again" sorta thing

Back