• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aldo willing to throw next fight to quickly finish UFC contract.

BONES

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/12/...t-fight-to-quickly-finish-up-ufc-contract-mma

"If they release me, that would be great, but if not, what can we do? I have other projects and that depends on this meeting we're having with them. If I want to retire, no contract can stop me. I can go there and say (I'm retired) and they can't force me to fight. A lawyer already looked at the contract, but I don't want to fight (the UFC in court). I don't want anything. Ah, you want me to fight MMA again? So I'll get in there and tap right away, and the fight is over. I'd do it quickly. What I really want is other things for my life."

holy fuck conor really mentally destroyed him. From koing him, belittling him, and making him wait for a second ts.

Never seen a fighter fall apart mentally like this especially not a goat candidate

This is what it has come to lol. Dana and his lies.

They should make one last fight with Pettis. I think he keeps fighting but would go to Bellator, I want to see him vs Patricio Pitbull.

Even if he tried, he would have trouble losing faster than he did when Conor absolutely embarrassed him.

Dana should pay him millions if he wants Jose to stay

And lose your license forever. This guy is such a clown. Can't wait for the UFC to kill his career

I heard he's working on a remake of a Nicholas Cage movie "gone in 13 seconds".

Conor predicts deez tings. A shame. Thanks for the memories Aldo.

"If they release me, that would be great, but if not, what can we do? I have other projects and that depends on this meeting we're having with them. If I want to retire, no contract can stop me. I can go there and say (I'm retired) and they can't force me to fight. A lawyer already looked at the contract, but I don't want to fight (the UFC in court). I don't want anything. Ah, you want me to fight MMA again? So I'll get in there and tap right away, and the fight is over. I'd do it quickly. What I really want is other things for my life."
14502816_1295499543816018_4615550728217005434_n.jpg

I didn't think he was serious because everything he said was so ridiculous I just though "well, he couldn't have really thought this one through"

and yet

holy fuck conor really mentally destroyed him. From koing him, belittling him, and making him wait for a second ts.

Never seen a fighter fall apart mentally like this especially not a goat candidate
holy shit, these fanboys...

He's 100% right. Everyone has their limit and Aldo reached his. UFC treated him like shit for far too long. The best featherweight fighter of all time, it was an honor to watch his fights

Relax he soundly beat frankie like 3 months ago. UFC is just treating him poorly, and he recognizes it. I don't know how that's mentally destroyed.

fanboy of who lol? Aldo has snapped since losing to Conor, same with Hunt losing to Bork.
Snapped? He put on one of the best performances of his career against Frankie. He's pisses with the UFC, not Conor

holy shit, these fanboys...
It kind of sucks that these are the type of dirtbags that Conor attracted to the sport. I find it cringeworthy the way they try to emulate Conor's behaviour

It kind of sucks that these are the type of dirtbags that Conor attracted to the sport. I find it cringeworthy the way they try to emulate Conor's behaviour
fan since istarted watching in 2009, definitely because of conor that im into mma lol.

Conor fanboys fucking suck

i don't even know what to say about all of this. The worst is the bunch of asslickers down here thinking he's some sort of hero. I ain't eating none of ya burgers again u fool

Back