Law Alabama passes law against raising minimum wage.

Cool so California tax payers can continue picking up the slack of these right wing shitholes

Another state that will be bought by China.

This is to help attract business.

Meanwhile in Virginia they want to pass a law to criminalize criticism of Governor Blackface. Be more concerned about that.

Missouri did a similar thing when St Louis an KC tried raising the minimum wage. Then the citizens voted a $12/h State minimum in. It will be in full effect in 2023.

Hundreds of years from now people are still going to be earning $7.25 in Alabama lol

I don't see a point in not allowing it. City level is exactly where it should be decided

yes, texas is holding you back.

No but Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kentucky and many more are ruining this nation.

Lol @ this guy picking out texas. Just face it re states ruin America and are drains on the country.

No but Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kentucky and many more are ruining this nation.

Lol @ this guy picking out texas. Just face it re states ruin America and are drains on the country.
oh, i don't know. maybe i'm from texas. you seem really intelligent. puts my engineering degree to shame i fear

Unless there is something catastrophic, a state should let the localities run themselves as they see fit. Maybe the state says at most "Ok, but don't expect an increase in state funding for unemployment when you citie's unemployment rate goes higher"

i find this bizzare. you have mentioned this before and ive heard other american influencers say the same thing but these are the blackest states and the ones saying this are usually liberals...

i find this bizzare. you have mentioned this before and ive heard other american influencers say the same thing but these are the blackest states and the ones saying this are usually liberals...
<{ByeHomer}>

Back