Law Alabama passes law against raising minimum wage.

Dissolve the union of States. Dissolve the government. Write a new constitution. Build a new nation or nations from those States that wish to align together or simply go it alone.

Dumb. I think one of the responsibilities of the state is to set a bare minimum of standards.

worry about were you live. i'm sure your state has problems
You could say this in alot of threads, pretty pointless , this is a discussion forum after all.

Cool so California tax payers can continue picking up the slack of these right wing shitholes
Thats amazing that only Californians pay taxes. I had no idea.

I live how nearly every post from conservatives is to whine that we are having a political discussion in a political forum.

Guess they know that this is fucked up, but too wrapped up in supporting GOP at all cost to criticize them in any way.

puts my engineering degree to shame i fear

Is it true that even though the train is on tracks you still have to steer? Or is that just an urban legend? Also... Have you ever seen a freighthopping hobo lose a leg under a wheel?

oh, i don't know. maybe i'm from texas. you seem really intelligent. puts my engineering degree to shame i fear

There is no way you have an engineering degree. Just look at your posts, looks like a chimp typed them out

Dumb. I think one of the responsibilities of the state is to set a bare minimum of standards.

You're talking about a state that still has outbreaks of hookworm - an infectious disease of extreme poverty seen in the 21st century almost exclusively in the developing world.

I'm against just a general minimum wage increase. You have to do it by industry IMO and do your homework. Raising it in a particular industry may cause automation/job loss.

My neighbor who was a retired traffic worker moved his whole family somewhere around Dothan like two years ago.

I was surprised he didn't just go to Florida like most other NY retirees, but he seemed pretty sure of what he was doing. He made it sound like he wasn't the only one doing that.

Why does an American about the quality of life in the country...

unfortunately
far too many
people have the
"my country 'tis of me"
mentality, & it is sad to see - truly.

My neighbor who was a retired traffic worker moved his whole family somewhere around Dothan like two years ago.

I was surprised he didn't just go to Florida like most other NY retirees, but he seemed pretty sure of what he was doing. He made it sound like he wasn't the only one doing that.

Looks like that is pretty uncommon compared to many state . Alabama has population problems.

https://apnews.com/d4a3bcce5f5146308223d93b8cf77a39

well, don't go there if you don't like it

Don't go there just keep paying taxes to support a zhithole state that can't handle it's own zhit or pull it's own weight. Sounds fair...

Don't go there just keep paying taxes to support a zhithole state that can't handle it's own zhit or pull it's own weight. Sounds fair...

Has California lined up its next state of emergency yet?

Back