Law Alabama passes law against raising minimum wage.

Has California lined up its next state of emergency yet?

People want to live in and vacation in California

Noone wants to live or vacation in hookworm-abama.

Likely to deter people from Mexican countries moving in.

Cool so California tax payers can continue picking up the slack of these right wing shitholes
California taxpayers?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Adjusted for cost of living, California has the highest poverty rate in the country, higher than Alabama and Mississippi, they have the most homeless people, the highest state debt and aren't in the top 10 in tax burdens, and certainly don't have the highest concentration of federal tax burdens, and certainly don't pay Alabama state taxes. New York and Connecticut pay the highest federal taxes per capita.

Last edited:

Probably.

And the far-right (95% of Alabaman Republicans) is probably ok with that. If crushing poverty, health and education in the level of the 1950s, and religious fundamentalism that'd impress al-Qaeda is the price they have to pay to not hear Spanish around, they'd sign up right away.

(No racist though. And you liberals need to stop throwing that word around for any little thing!)

I wonder how many in the legislature that are against the minumum wage got elected by repeating "local control for local responsibilities".

It’s been 250 years and they still haven’t gotten used to the idea of actually paying workers, so cut them some slack.

California taxpayers?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Adjusted for cost of living, California has the highest poverty rate in the country, higher than Alabama and Mississippi, they have the most homeless people, and aren't in the top 10 in tax burdens, and certainly don't have the highest concentration of federal tax burdens, and certainly don't pay Alabama state taxes. New York pays the highest federal taxes per capita.
What is California’s GDP?

What is Alabama’s?

Thats amazing that only Californians pay taxes. I had no idea.
I’m sure other leftist states do too but certainly not the right wing third world shitholes

I wonder how many in the legislature that are against the minumum wage got elected by repeating "local control for local responsibilities".
No_Step_on_Snek_5546879a-db33-4bb6-85cc-04cf440e2329_300x300.png

This is to help attract business.

Meanwhile in Virginia they want to pass a law to criminalize criticism of Governor Blackface. Be more concerned about that.
lol @ wanting to attract a business that pays child-labor wages. What a shithole.

Probably.

And the far-right (95% of Alabaman Republicans) is probably ok with that. If crushing poverty, health and education in the level of the 1950s, and religious fundamentalism that'd impress al-Qaeda is the price they have to pay to not hear Spanish around, they'd sign up right away.

(No racist though. And you liberals need to stop throwing that word around for any little thing!)
<Huh2>

You literally did just throw the word around. The thread is about minimum wage in Alabama, and you somehow think it's about Mexicans.

Can you name a few "Mexican countries"? I thought Mexico was a country.

When Bernie is in the White House I want him to punish these right wing dystopias by making them pay their fair share

Make Republicans in these shitholes unelectable if they don’t beg Big Dick Bernie for funds.

What is Alabama’s?

California and New York still thrive off the strong economic infrastructure that was built in the past when they were both conservative states before the demographics drastically changed. No one can deny that.

Last edited:

What is Alabama’s?
California has 40 million people, Alabama has under 5 million. California isn't in the top 5 in federal taxes per capita.

Back