Elections AG Barr authorizes probes of election fraud claims

Guaranteed nothing of substance will be found... But go ahead and keep huffing that copium Trumpanzees

Who said I was against looking for fraud?

There are ramifications to this behavior by the President and his cadre that extend past "I don't want the investigation because it might show he really won."

Fuck.

Like what ramifications?

rxLWG7PHKLBbyc_f90uHDQBbgN3xpyWbTWYy31bZqTI.jpg
I can't tell if thats mass effect 2 or 3

Source? lol @ Barr caring if he got fired or not.

Right, so let the investigation play out. Surely, you're not against an investigation into possible election fraud, right?

I mean, the President got impeached over nothing but hearsay. Precedent has been set.

No he didn't lol.

He gave us his own transcripts.

Like what ramifications?

Further erosion of standards and norms. Like how the President's behavior is emulated by those in his party quite often.

You know, the basic tenets of life the hobos who raised you should have instilled.....

Are you trying to compare a fully predicated investigation into illegal foreign election interference, with Senators looking into the background of a SCOTUS nominee in a manner which was not for the purpose of filing criminal charges?

I’m calling the abject hypocrisy of democrats saying this now after insisting on a complete and thorough FBI investigation in spite of negative evidence because the accusation alone was all that was required.

How do you know how much evidence he does or does not have? What you need for an investigation is reasonable suspicion. The investigation is what ultimately yields "evidence."
Based on Trump’s suits so far, there doesn’t seem to be much smoke here. Bill Barr has shown himself to be completely untrustworthy, and functions almost solely as Trump’s attack dog and defender. I think there’s every reason to be concerned that Barr will try to de-legitimize this entire election, much as he has worked to de-legitimize and dismantle the investigation into Russian interference and Trump’s associates ensnared in it.

And the other 2 were.
I like how you glazed over everything else I said <45>

That was to show you nbc labeling it as spying.

Let’s be real, you’ve sold out your American principles. You cheerlead a partisan, vengeful fbi.

How idiotic, especially for someone on the left...

I’m calling the abject hypocrisy of democrats saying this now after insisting on a complete and thorough FBI investigation in spite of negative evidence because the accusation alone was all that was required.
Are you referring to Russia? There was shitloads of evidence. As I’ve already posted, no one—not the AG, not the IG, not the FBI, not the Special Prosecutor—has ever said that the Russia investigation wasn’t fully predicated.
Well, maybe Trump has lmao. :rolleyes:

It's funny how he's proven right based upon zero evidence whatsoever, because you guys have a hunch. Debunked CT after debunked CT lie at your feet, and still. As if we haven't seen Barr pull shit like this out of his ass time and time again, only to hear jack shit when it all pans out to nothing. LOL

You’re right. This is just like when you claimed the Trump campaign from 2016 wasn’t spied on.

Are you referring to Russia? There was shitloads of evidence. As I’ve already posted, no one—not the AG, not the IG, not the FBI, not the Special Prosecutor—has ever said that the Russia investigation wasn’t fully predicated.
Well, maybe Trump has lmao. :rolleyes:

Go back and read the conversation. This post is a non-sequitur

That was to show you nbc labeling it as spying.

Let’s be real, you’ve sold out your American principles. You cheerlead a partisan, vengeful fbi.

How idiotic, especially for someone on the left...
No, you sold them out. You’ve supported an AG who has tried to drop charges against foreign nationals who committed crimes against the United States, a President who refuses to admit it occurred because he was the beneficiary of it, and a President who repeatedly committed obstructions of justice to try and end the investigation into this interference, so that the People could never get answers as to who, how, when, where, and to what end. Trump committed crimes and high crimes, impeachable offenses of the highest magnitude, and you didn’t want to hear about it because you don’t want to have to confront the fact that you support a criminal and a traitor. Shameful.

No, you sold them out. You’ve supported an AG who has tried to drop charges against foreign nationals who committed crimes against the United States, a President who refuses to admit it occurred because he was the beneficiary of it, and a President who repeatedly committed obstructions of justice to try and end the investigation into this interference, so that the People could never get answers as to who, how, when, where, and to what end. Trump committed crimes and high crimes, impeachable offenses of the highest magnitude, and you didn’t want to hear about it because you don’t want to have to confront the fact that you support a criminal and a traitor. Shameful.

Didn’t read.

<{JustBleed}>

"Keep em chasing their tail for me Billy."

"Sure thing boss."

pFMGtUo.png

Back