Elections AG Barr authorizes probes of election fraud claims

Go back and read the conversation. This post is a non-sequitur
Ah yes, Kavanaugh.
I think it’s a silly and bizarre comparison. The FBI was not engaging in a criminal investigation. The alleged offenses weren’t federal crimes. They were gathering info as part of a “background check” for the confirmation hearings.
It’s fine to think it was bullshit, or unnecessary or whatever, but you’re comparing apples and oranges.

Didn’t read.

<{JustBleed}>
Actual footage of you right now:
giphy.gif

Ah yes, Kavanaugh.
I think it’s a silly and bizarre comparison. The FBI was not engaging in a criminal investigation. The alleged offenses weren’t federal crimes. They were gathering info as part of a “background check” for the confirmation hearings.
It’s fine to think it was bullshit, or unnecessary or whatever, but you’re comparing apples and oranges.

I’m comparing Democrat standards then vs now. Apples and oranges indeed.

Good I hope they take every case all the way to the Supreme Court if its dismissed at the lower courts.

Because we don't believe it's about transparency, it's about a corrupt cabinet stopping at nothing to stay in power

except there’s growing evidence of foul play and sworn affidavits....

So perhaps the corrupt side in reality doesn’t wanna get exposed

again both side should welcome an investigation to reassure the public everything was legit

I’m comparing Democrat standards then vs now. Apples and oranges indeed.
You’re trying to compare standards for 2 different things, undertaken in different situations, by different agencies, which would have drastically different effects. So yes, apples and oranges.

You’re trying to compare standards for 2 different things, undertaken in different situations, by different agencies, which would have drastically different effects. So yes, apples and oranges.

Don’t forget “different political parties”.

You guys sound like idiots saying this.
I really don’t care what actual imbeciles think of me on a karate forum. If you ever believed in the Russia stuff you are beyond help.

Shocker. Jabba-The-Barr sucking Trumps dick like his life depends on it (which it does).

I'm all for fraud investigation but this isn't news. Anyone with half a brain saw this coming.

Buckle up America, gonna be months of ridiculous bullshit.

Attorney General Barr has sent a memo authorizing federal prosecutors across the U.S. to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they exist, before the 2020 presidential election is certified.
https://apnews.com/article/election...regularities-4eeb9e0c97301a23ae8d05b54c3144fd
While I think we all agree that election fraud should be prevented and punished where applicable, this is an unusual step considering the lack of concrete evidence of any widespread fraud.
In light of some of Barr’s actions regarding the Russia investigation, and considering that an ex federal prosecutor warned of Barr’s potential meddling a couple of weeks back, there are some troubling questions regarding Barr’s motives.
https://www.courthousenews.com/ex-f...ied-about-ag-barr-meddling-ahead-of-election/
How do you feel about this, and what do we think will come of it?

Is this it?

Of course it should be investigated. The entire election came down to corrupt crime dens like Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee. All 4 are in the top 25 highest crime cities, 2 are in the top 10 most corrupt cities in the country, and Philly just had a guy arrested for stuffing ballot boxes earlier this year.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/15-most-corrupt-cities-in-america-for-2018.html/

Not sure what anybody means by "widespread", but there doesn't even have to be widespread fraud, there just has to be targeted fraud or error in just these cities to change the election outcome.

I really don’t care what actual imbeciles think of me on a karate forum. If you ever believed in the Russia stuff you are beyond help.

Look dimwit even the Republicans in the senate intel committee verified it in reports. There's an inverse relationship with people like you. The more outrageous and unfounded a claim is the more willing you are to believe it.

But bipartisan reports from the government, from the special counsel - oh that's nothing!! Russia was a hoax!

Look dimwit even the Republicans in the senate intel committee verified it in reports. There's an inverse relationship with people like you. The more outrageous and unfounded a claim is the more willing you are to believe it.

But bipartisan reports from the government, from the special counsel - oh that's nothing!! Russia was a hoax!

Man you are naive

Back