Elections AG Barr authorizes probes of election fraud claims

- you don't want a unified America, if you did you would have been placing libtard media and poor trump talking points on blast these past 4 years. you didn't.
I have no idea what this gibberish means. Care to try again using actual specifics?
- you have no idea what evidence he has. but if he feels the election was foul he has a right to dispute it.
If he “feels” it was foul? <Lmaoo>
No, he can dispute it if he has evidence. As far as what evidence he has, we know exactly what all of his legal challenges are thus far. And they’re a bunch of piddly shit that wouldn’t make a bit of difference in the election even if they weren’t getting tossed out of court left and right for being so stupid.
You don't get to win the presidency through cheating. If that's what happened.
See above.“If” that’s what happened, then there needs to be evidence.
If that's not what happened after an investigation then nothing changes.
Wrong. Something has changed: we now live in a country where the POTUS thinks they don’t have to accept the results of an election if they lose. They can attempt to sow discord, undermine the process, insult millions of Americans to participated in that process and cast legal votes against him. They can fire officials at a whim and replace them with loyalists to brace for a showdown over who occupies the presidency. They can refuse to assist on peaceful transitions, and have their Sec of State make remarks that fly in the face of the will of the people. What the President says and does matter. They matter a hell of a lot less since Trump took office, but they still matter.
- this election had a high probability of being disputed for the simple fact that they were using mail in voting at a level nobody's ever seen before. as such that's going to come with growing pains and ironing out any and all kinks.
This election had a high probability of being disputed for the simple fact that Trump lost. Simple as that. Same reason he said the last one was rigged until he won it (then it was just the popular vote that was rigged-smh). Same reason any news report he doesn’t like is a “hoax,” same reason he called Russia a hoax, same reason he called Ukraine a hoax, same reason he called COVID a hoax...this trick so transparently stupid, and so tired. The majority of Americans didn’t want him in 2016 and they still don’t.
cope. take my hand and we will get through this shit together.
Did you mean to post this on Donny’s Facebook page? <Moves>

I have no idea what this gibberish means. Care to try again using actual specifics?
If he “feels” it was foul? <Lmaoo>
No, he can dispute it if he has evidence. As far as what evidence he has, we know exactly what all of his legal challenges are thus far. And they’re a bunch of piddly shit that wouldn’t make a bit of difference in the election even if they weren’t getting tossed out of court left and right for being so stupid.
See above.“If” that’s what happened, then there needs to be evidence.
Wrong. Something has changed: we now live in a country where the POTUS thinks they don’t have to accept the results of an election if they lose. They can attempt to sow discord, undermine the process, insult millions of Americans to participated in that process and cast legal votes against him. They can fire officials at a whim and replace them with loyalists to brace for a showdown over who occupies the presidency. They can refuse to assist on peaceful transitions, and have their Sec of State make remarks that fly in the face of the will of the people. What the President says and does matter. They matter a hell of a lot less since Trump took office, but they still matter.
This election had a high probability of being disputed for the simple fact that Trump lost. Simple as that. Same reason he said the last one was rigged until he won it (then it was just the popular vote that was rigged-smh). Same reason any news report he doesn’t like is a “hoax,” same reason he called Russia a hoax, same reason he called Ukraine a hoax, same reason he called COVID a hoax...this trick so transparently stupid, and so tired. The majority of Americans didn’t want him in 2016 and they still don’t.
Did you mean to post this on Donny’s Facebook page? <Moves>

After I read your willful confusion on the first statement the rest of this nonsense wasn't worth reading.

I'm sure it was very clever though!

<Dany07>

After I read your willful confusion on the first statement the rest of this nonsense wasn't worth reading.

I'm sure it was very clever though!

<Dany07>
I always am.
<Fedor23>

Back