after years of watching ufc

Also a main thing we tend to forget since we watch so much mma... being familiar with the sport can help keep your cool during a fight... that can help a LOT.

True, I thought about that.

When I was going at it with that kid, I was nervous & had butterflies in my stomach. It took me few minutes to relax & keep my cool.

True, I thought about that.

When I was going at it with that kid, I was nervous & had butterflies in my stomach. It took me few minutes to relax & keep my cool.

A few minutes? Did you have a ref too? Haha. I've never been in a street fight that's lasted a few minutes.

............So he came at me after trying to swing, immediately, my ufc instinct kicked in. It was all about survival mode since that kid had his fist up, and started swinging at me. .........

I love when that happens.

I love when that happens.

When I saw his fist up, the first thing I thought of was UFC.

I'm not gonna lie, I want to test myself from time to time, just because I'm in my 20's with lots of testosterone. But being a ufc fanatic has made me a monster.

Joe Lozito stopped a knife wielding guy who had already murdered a few people on a train in NYC...got to meet Dana White as a result. said years of watching UFC gave him knowledge (through osmosis or something lol). hes a big dude though...6'2 270lbs:

Joseph-lozito-bloody.jpg

opener.png

Maksim Gelman already killed 4 people and stabbed 5 others before Lozito acted on the train.

GelmanKnife4d73cbd6-483a-4ff8-834e-cc22414f021b.jpg

I feel ya bro. I feel ya.

You should see me on my BAS punching bag.

you're ready for your first smoker.

The fattest country on earth?

am i getting warmer?

Are we really fighting about this??? Yes USA is fat, but also has best athletes...where y u from. I'm sure I can come up with something from your country.

Last edited:
Heh, while the topic is certainly a potential goldmine for jokes, I guess I can't disagree 100%. I don't know about emulating certain fighters, but you could conceivably pick up some pointers which have a sliiiiiight chance of helping you out against someone who doesn't train at all. It depends on the individual I guess, how in shape they are and how observant they are.

But it ain't turning you into a monster.

Back