After rewatching and rewatching Nate/Conor I, the X-Factor is...

Getting casuals wet gets Nate and Conor's pockets wet.

Conor lost because he was retarded enough to think he was gonna outbox a superior boxer.

Nobody in MMA is seriously gonna outbox either of the Diaz brothers.

If Conor's gonna win the strategy is pretty easy, dude has to obliterate Nate's legs ala Aldo vs. Faber.

Conor lost because he was retarded enough to think he was gonna outbox a superior boxer.
Yeah, what a retard.

030516-UFC-diaz-mcgregor-OB-G4.vresize.1200.675.high.53.jpg

usa-today-9172275.0.jpg

The-Notorious-Is-Ready-For-A-Rematch-Against-Nate-Diaz.jpg

030516-UFC-diaz-mcgregor-OB-G1.vadapt.664.high_.68.jpg

What the fuck was he thinking, imagining he could land clean shots on Nate's extraterrestrial boxing skillz?

Also, in b4
030516-UFC-diaz-mcgregor-OB-G2.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.59.jpg

As I remember it Conor landed 20 flush power shots on Nate's chin.

Nate toughed it out, hit him once and it was over.

Nate's chin is ridiculous.

If you go out and try to get into a war with the Diaz brothers you will lose, Conor better have a gameplan.

If you go out and try to get into a war with the Diaz brothers you will lose, Conor better have a gameplan.
Exactly. That's what I'm concerned with. This isn't boxing where he's feeding on canned bums. Nate Diaz is as pure as a fighter gets.

Exactly. That's what I'm concerned with. This isn't boxing where he's feeding on canned bums. Nate Diaz is as pure as a fighter gets.

If he approaches the fight that way he is going to get beat badly again. He should try and let Nate lead and counter punch, but he won't.

Yeah, what a retard.

Who ended up getting rocked first?

You don't think Nate knows how much he can handle?

I've watched enough boxing to know that once a guy realized he can eat his opponents hardest shots he's not gonna be afraid to get hit especially in search of a KO.

Who ended up getting rocked first?

You don't think Nate knows how much he can handle?

I've watched enough boxing to know that once a guy realized he can eat his opponents hardest shots he's not gonna be afraid to get hit especially in search of a KO.
Oh, how cute. You've watched some boxing. That means you know that Nate was gladly accepting those lefts.

Yeah, what a retard.

030516-UFC-diaz-mcgregor-OB-G4.vresize.1200.675.high.53.jpg

usa-today-9172275.0.jpg

The-Notorious-Is-Ready-For-A-Rematch-Against-Nate-Diaz.jpg

030516-UFC-diaz-mcgregor-OB-G1.vadapt.664.high_.68.jpg

What the fuck was he thinking, imagining he could land clean shots on Nate's extraterrestrial boxing skillz?

Also, in b4
030516-UFC-diaz-mcgregor-OB-G2.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.59.jpg
but naythan sparred with andre ward once bro that means hes basically floyd didnt u know

Oh, how cute. You've watched some boxing. That means you know that Nate was gladly accepting those lefts.

Don't be a retard bro, nobody's gladly eating punches.

Point being once a fighter knows the other guy can't hurt him they're definitely less cautious.

You cant train to overcome adversity in a fight. The longer the fight goes the more Nate has time to find his range and start landing on Conor. Conor will panic again. Diaz is a tough dude, very unlikely Conor is going KO him. Don't really have a dog in this race, but I see this fight ending pretty much the same as the first one, just maybe in a later round.

I agree that he needs to mix up his strikes and fight like he NORMALLY does. In their first fight he was left straight happy and just gunning for the kill shot. I think if he mixes up the strikes(body shots and multiple kicks) as well as pacing himself he can eventually wear down nate with an accumulation of strikes

Come on bro, you're gonna tell me a guy getting wobbled by a punch to the face doesn't constitute as being rocked?

What's your definition?
i mean he got hit by a 1 2, then ate a lot of punches against the cage, came back with his own combo and then was hit by another 1 2

people like to spam post the final 1 2 gif as if he got rocked and went for a takedown only off of that combo when in reality he had taken a lot of punches

Come on bro, you're gonna tell me a guy getting wobbled by a punch to the face doesn't constitute as being rocked?

What's your definition?
I agree with you here. Conor stepped into that shot Nate threw and it rocked him. He visibly buckled. Not sure why that's a point of contention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back