After rewatching and rewatching Nate/Conor I, the X-Factor is...

i mean he got hit by a 1 2, then ate a lot of punches against the cage, came back with his own combo and then was hit by another 1 2

people like to spam post the final 1 2 gif as if he got rocked and went for a takedown only off of that combo when in reality he had taken a lot of punches

LOL guys can still fight while they're rocked, IDK if you're into boxing but watch Bradley Vs. Provodnikov, I wanna say round 8 Bradley was ROCKED several times and still fighting while his eyes were rolled into the back of his head.

That wasn't directly why Conor went for the takedown but indirectly of course it was, cause Nate didn't give him any time to recover from it.

{<Mcgoat}

Conor was upper cutting the fuck out of Nate though in that first fight lol.
I really can't imagine how bad life must be having a penis as small as yours. Do you not have anything better to do than worship another man's life?

Nate's chin. Conor walked Nate into several vicious left hands that landed hard and flush, turning Nate's head. That is in addition to the glancing lefts that scraped and cut Nate up. The more I watch it over and over, the more impressed I am by Nate's ability to shake off those crucial power shots. I don't think anyone Conor has fought before could stand up to and roll off his punches so well. That, to me, is the biggest advantage to Nate's training with world-class pro boxers. Conor's hands and Nate's hands are not worlds apart (in fact, they seem to be at a similar level of boxing ability), but Nate's ability to take and roll off punches is greater than anyone Conor has dealt with, and that factor is not going to change with this rematch.

My take: The key to Conor in this fight is going to be mixing his kicks with his punches, commanding respect with his feet, so he can land those left hands and right hooks and do damage. If he plays the same game, goes punch-for-punch with Nate, he will basically be doing the same thing as before, and hunting for the left cross or uppercut to finish it. And we know that most likely won't cut it with Nate. I think round 1 will tell us the tale of the fight. If Conor is moving, mixing up kicks left and right, high, middle, and low, and finding success with his hands as a result, it could be a different fight. But if the horn sounds and he's done nothing but stalk and spam the left straight, he will be in for another long night, because Nate can chew those shots up and spit em back at him all night.

If it goes to decision, I gotta believe that Nate will keep it close or win. Conor can win on points, but he'll have to do a lot of damage to keep Nate from storming back late with his unreal Diaz cardio and heart.

This rematch is a big roll of the dice for Mystic Mac. I cannot expect less than the most dogged, headstrong effort from him. Since that's what we almost always get with Nate, this fight could end up being more than a cool story, bro; it could end up being the Gatti/Ward I written into an MMA novel in front of the world.

This shit is exciting. Conor is really putting his nuts on the table here. Nate's already chillin in the catbird seat either way this fight goes, because a trilogy would also put fat chips on his table despite the loss, and a win puts a pen in his hand to start writing TALL checks.

Can't. Fucking. Wait.
Conor isn't making it 5 rounds

LOL guys can still fight while they're rocked, IDK if you're into boxing but watch Bradley Vs. Provodnikov, I wanna say round 8 Bradley was ROCKED several times and still fighting while his eyes were rolled into the back of his head.

That wasn't directly why Conor went for the takedown but indirectly of course it was, cause Nate didn't give him any time to recover from it.
he wasnt rocked by one single punch or combo is what im saying

Conor isn't making it 5 rounds
2586323011._CB380809052_SX300_.jpg

It's easy when it's not your skull. Try it today!

Honestly, it was very one-sided in favor of Conor until the one shot Nate landed that literally changed everything. Conor was schooling him with the hands. Got cracked, though. Can his chin hold up?

The likelihood of Nate getting Tko'd is much higher than Conor because unlike Nate, Conor has NEVER been Tko'd.

And no bitch, I've been here supporting Conor and backing him against all you wannabe Nate fans that enjoy a successful man's failure for quite a while now and I'm not switching up like your ass.

What kind of retarded, short-bus-style logic is that?

CM PUNK has never been TKO'd either. Should we hail him as one of the Greats like Cunty McGagger?

Conor can win via KO/TKO in the first or 2nd ( even if it's a slim chance)

But he doesn't have the gas tank to go 5 rounds
That may depend on his weight. He came in last time bloated and heavy, and no way was he doing 5 hard rounds. Maybe 5 rounds of casually beating Nate to the left hand, but not a 5 round war at 169 lbs.

Dumbass TS is forgetting that Nate took the fight on 10 days notice.....

It's foolish to think Nate is gunna look exactly the same as he did in the first fight, keep thinking he's gunna come out slow tho your only setting yourself up for massive disappointment

Dumbass TS is forgetting that Nate took the fight on 10 days notice.....

It's foolish to think Nate is gunna look exactly the same as he did in the first fight, keep thinking he's gunna come out slow tho your only setting yourself up for massive disappointment
Wait, now I'm a dumbass?

I really can't imagine how bad life must be having a penis as small as yours. Do you not have anything better to do than worship another man's life?
Wow, I mean I've known for quite a while now that Sherdog seems to love gay innuendos but now you're literally trying to converse with me about my penis? Wow... Look I'm here to talk MMA not your hidden homosexuality, keep me out of that gay shit I'm not kidding.

I'm simply a fan, I worship no man or woman.

GettyImages-513970770.jpg

conorr.jpg

Beaten in accuracy and volume, but not beaten in boxing?

Stay obtuse my friend.
Those numbers mean fuck-all without context. The entire fight changed on one punch, and Diaz got most of his numbers after the big shot landed. Before that punch, Conor was laying waste to Diaz. He was out-speeding him, out-landing him, landing at will on head and body. Stay acute, my friend.

Wow, I mean I've known for quite a while now that Sherdog seems to love gay innuendos but now you're literally trying to converse with me about my penis? Wow... Look I'm here to talk MMA not your hidden homosexuality, keep me out of that gay shit I'm not kidding.

I'm simply a fan, I worship no man or woman.
Then none of this should make you mad then....

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Those numbers mean fuck-all without context. The entire fight changed on one punch, and Diaz got most of his numbers after the big shot landed. Before that punch, Conor was laying waste to Diaz. He was out-speeding him, out-landing him, landing at will on head and body. Stay acute, my friend.

So in your eyes Diaz got lucky?

Crappy shoops only make shoop pedants mad.
They look pretty good from my angle. It's not one of my boys being clowned. Not that it would matter much to me anyways. My fandom only goes so far. You and your obsession for Conor however.......

Conor gave up in that fight. That is thing that has stuck with me the most. The 1-2 rocked Conor's confidence more than his chin imo. It was a great fight and a perfect new chapter in the Diaz brothers' story.

Back