After rewatching and rewatching Nate/Conor I, the X-Factor is...

lol, saw it live concluded the same thing... why did you rewatch over and over? its obvious
Because I'm a pedantic motherfucker and I analyze every exchange several times, sometimes backing up further to see how things were set up before the action occurred. It's called critical analysis. It's enjoyable.

This fight is for the casuals. I never realized how many of them were on these forums. A meaningless rematch holding up an entire division that had a clear decisive finish last time.

Why do people keep saying, but he got rocked with a simple 1,2? Is that supposed to be an insult? Serious question

Wrong, according to haters...Conor barley landed anything...Scarred tissue and such....And Conor got dominated from bell to bell, no one can take dat left.

Man, that's a hell of a gambit. Gameplanning to tire out a Diaz.
Its possible to slow an endurance fighter by going to the body. Im not saying Diaz would become exhausted but it would take some power away from whatever Nate throws.

Will you be making a NateGOATS12 account when Conor gets tko'd in the second round?
The likelihood of Nate getting Tko'd is much higher than Conor because unlike Nate, Conor has NEVER been Tko'd.

And no bitch, I've been here supporting Conor and backing him against all you wannabe Nate fans that enjoy a successful man's failure for quite a while now and I'm not switching up like your ass.

This fight is for the casuals. I never realized how many of them were on these forums. A meaningless rematch holding up an entire division that had a clear decisive finish last time.
Oh. Okay, Billy. I was unaware that huge money superfight rematches were meaningless in the context of prizefighting. Thanks for showing me the light.

678edd731c3eb0091cbbd2be41f2d802.jpg

Its possible to slow an endurance fighter by going to the body. Im not saying Diaz would become exhausted but it would take some power away from whatever Nate throws.
Make no mistake, I'm highly in favor of Conor hurting Nate to the body.

Why do people keep saying, but he got rocked with a simple 1,2? Is that supposed to be an insult? Serious question
Of course it is, these guys eat 1, 2's for breakfast don't ya know. Everyone knows Nate is pillow fisted and wouldn't hurt a fly.

The likelihood of Nate getting Tko'd is much higher than Conor because unlike Nate, Conor has NEVER been Tko'd.

And no bitch, I've been here supporting Conor and backing him against all you wannabe Nate fans that enjoy a successful man's failure for quite a while now and I'm not switching up like your ass.
Nate is a gatekeeper and im not his fan, just that he psrticulsrly in this match-up will demolish McCracker. I initially thought Conor could win the rematch but his mentality is too stupid going into it, getting same vibes from him that won me a kilo on Bisping Rockhold

Nate is a gatekeeper and im not his fan, just that he psrticulsrly in this match-up will demolish McCracker. I initially thought Conor could win the rematch but his mentality is too stupid going into it, getting same vibes from him that won me a kilo on Bisping Rockhold
image.png

This 10000 %.
The only thing nate has to fain is money.
If conor wins he gains money,he erases the first fight as a fluke,he recaptures the hype that he lost and the ufc can spin this shit like crazy and if he loses,he still s,elli like roses be cuss ehe went up so muchnweight..... Purely only to bolster conor

Oh. Okay, Billy. I was unaware that huge money superfight rematches were meaningless in the context of prizefighting. Thanks for showing me the light.

678edd731c3eb0091cbbd2be41f2d802.jpg
It means something to casuals.....in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. Does not help either fighter ranking wise. The fight already happened so I don't see what is super about it besides getting casuals wet. The fight was decided clearly the first time and this is just cash grab. If Conor wins we get another rematch and he holds up 145 even longer. If Nate wins well the first fight is validated. If this fight excites you then you are a fan of one of the fighters or a casual.

Last edited:
It means something to casuals.....in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. Does not either fighter ranking wise. The fight already happened so I don't see what is super about it besides getting casuals wet. The fight was decided clearly the first time and this is just cash grab. If Conor wins we get another rematch and he holds up 145 even longer. If Nate wins well the first fight is validated. If this fight excites you then you are a fan of one of the fighters or a casual.
"Getting casuals wet" is what bloats the wallets of the fighters we all love. Professional fighting is a profession first and foremost.

Back