AEW XLVI: Oh You Didn't Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if not for The Acclaimed, and the fact that my time is worthless, that would have been a complete waste of time.

Now if we want to talk Wrestling games....

The best there is. You want Karl Gotch? Download him, You want Minami Toyota? Download her. You want a tournament? Make it.

If you have any questions about it, let me know, I'm a Fire Pro addict!

Can you pick austin to beat the shit out of derbra backstage?

Looks like Deeb was really laying it in

AEW is really making it hard for people to give a fuck lately. Other than Punk v MJF, what do they even have brewing up and building excitement? The Briscoes? Maybe they're just waiting for the Royal Rumble to be over and have that hype die down a bit before they do anything big. Regardless, Tony's "Booker of the Year" ideas have been severely lacking the past few weeks to say the least.

AEW is really making it hard for people to give a fuck lately. Other than Punk v MJF, what do they even have brewing up and building excitement? The Briscoes? Maybe they're just waiting for the Royal Rumble to be over and have that hype die down a bit before they do anything big. Regardless, Tony's "Booker of the Year" ideas have been severely lacking the past few weeks to say the least.
I hesitate to say it, because writers have helped ruin WWE, but Tony needs some writers. Not to script promos, but to pitch story ideas.

They've got a couple of angles going: who is Adam Cole going to choose, Wardlow's turn, what's up with House of Black.

Last edited:
Hangman's title reign has flopped for me so far. He has two "good matches" of course but he's not been presented as the top star on the show, hasn't had any interesting stories and generally doesn't really do anything. He's almost an afterthought on most of these shows.

Punk/MJF has been the real top program.

Can you pick austin to beat the shit out of derbra backstage?

Nah, only in the ring.

My buddy and I usually tag team as Vader and Atsushi Onita (me) so we can powerbomb Hogan and Sid Vicious through barbed wire.

We never pin, we beat them until they're unconscious. Yes, you can do that in this game. It takes a while, but it can be done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back