AEW XLVI: Oh You Didn't Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Nickis #1?

The ref needs to kick Britt Baker out. That bitch is always up to no good!

Internet provider had an outage 2 minutes before the show started, this some ol bullshit.

Internet provider had an outage 2 minutes before the show started, this some ol bullshit.
What will you do if you cannot see this must see episode of Dark? I mean Rampage?

What will you do if you cannot see this must see episode of Dark? I mean Rampage?

Cole vs Trent and Jungleboy vs The Beaver Boys have potential to be fun matches.

Probably won’t be motivated to watch later, cause I gotta catch up on things in Japan and my plate can’t get any fuller for wrestling right now Sid.

Cole vs Trent and Jungleboy vs The Beaver Boys have potential to be fun matches.

Probably won’t be motivated to watch later, cause I gotta catch up on things in Japan and my plate can’t get any fuller for wrestling right now Sid.

It's a great time to be a wrestling fan.

<PandaHi75>

Oh look, another match involving the Elite that involves a distraction finish.

Shit like that piledriver on the apron is what I hate. It is so stupid to do what should be a massive spot on a random match on a weekly show.
This is wrestling
Clap clap
Clap clap clap

Andrew Everett is about to be creampied
As much as I dislike Spears as a wrestler, he has a pretty sweet gig.

Wrestles like 5-10 minutes every other week, collect a good paycheck, and has a hot younger wife.

But man, he sucks on the mic

That music video made watching this episode completely worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back