Not open for further replies.

will-hobbs.gif

powerhouse-hobbs.gif

hobbs-powerhouse.gif

d93a1e23fd2f806f708b5a55b0c95a26bfd0064b.gifv

will-hobbs-powerhouse-hobbs.gif

will-hobbs-powerhouse-hobbs.gif

hyphy-beastmode.gif

Brody King is an awesome Bruiser/brawler.

Hes toned up and looked meaner since I saw him live too. Good dude.

Was made to look awesome.

But I think there will be three more members or so of the house of black. He posted a picture with how brodie had become death. There's three more horse men and I think pac and Julia are coming
I'm not advocating for this, but....

Wyatt has been doing some weird promos online. Cryptic lame stuff, but I digress. One of the hints was the date "2/2/2022" which happens to be a Wednesday. Everything is all "I was lost now I'm found." On the other side, Big Tone said recently he has a "dream signing" coming up.

I think Wyatt joins, and ultimately runs this kind of cool gimmick with the HoB into the ground.

I'm not advocating for this, but....

Wyatt has been doing some weird promos online. Cryptic lame stuff, but I digress. One of the hints was the date "2/2/2022" which happens to be a Wednesday. Everything is all "I was lost now I'm found." On the other side, Big Tone said recently he has a "dream signing" coming up.

I think Wyatt joins, and ultimately runs this kind of cool gimmick with the HoB into the ground.
Last I heard he is working on a movie right now.

Buddy Matthews would be a good fit with Black.

and I selfishly want to see Matthews have matches with Omega, PAC, and Penta to name a few.

So, does this mean that Private Party are back on the scene now?

PLEEEEEEEAAASSSE don't put up that gif of Jeff Hardy skinning and grinning!

Watching clips of Wardlow powerbombing Punk again and it made me realize that I don't give a fuck about CM Punk vs. MJF now after last night, now I just care about Wardlow vs. MJF. If the idea is to hold off on MJF vs. CM Punk and not do it until the PPV in March and do MJF vs. Wardlow in the meantime, who loses that one? Makes no sense for MJF to lose to Wardlow before facing Punk. Makes no sense for Wardlow to lose after turning babyface to the guy that needs comeuppance. An MJF fuckery win over Wardlow would be lazy as fuck and just make their new babyface Wardlow look like a chump. Does Wardlow just smoke MJF with some powerbombs and never wrestle him?

Curious where this one is going. Hoping Big Tone shows us something.

Thought Dynamite was OK overall this week with some baffling elements. They have got to stop doing the thing where the first match on the show should be the main event. You have a red hot feud with Punk/MJF, a rising star in Wardlow and the tension between him and MJF and some friggin' TNT title match headlines???

The opening segment was meh... until Britt showed up. Looking forward to the mixed tag match. As ever, I can do without the Elite drama.

Wardlow vs Punk was very good. Punk made him look like $1,000,000. The only thing I would've changed is that Punk win by DQ or something to keep Wardlow even stronger while maintaining Punk's undefeated record. Though, if a powerbomb through a table won't get a DQ then what would?

Hobbs vs Dante was fine. No major complaints.

Punk vs Spears should be something I guess.

Liked the back and forth with Hangman and Lambert. Some funny barbs. Good to see Archer back.

Shida vs Deeb was a puzzler. Super short and what did it accomplish???

Fucking Matt Hardy match - skip!

I am interested to see this Brody King fella. He has the look of a badass. I am intrigued. Also, props to them actually mentioning where he came from for those of us who hadn't seen him previously.

Then we had another puzzling segment. The Acclaimed win a decent match (with a funny rap prior) and then Sting and Darby beat them down afterwards like they were a couple of jabronis. Max and Bowens are two dudes clearly on the rise and gaining in popularity, why feed them to Sting/Darby?

Andrade and Matt Hardy? RIP Andrade's AEW run. He's done. Unless this is a Dante/Team Taz-like swerve.

Main event was a random TNT title match that meant dick-all. Skip!

Im thinking the Acclaimed/Darby Sting angle is to set up Jurrasic Express vs Darby Sting at Revolution. Acclaimed are #1 contenders and Sting Darby will beat them and take it.

Watching clips of Wardlow powerbombing Punk again and it made me realize that I don't give a fuck about CM Punk vs. MJF now after last night, now I just care about Wardlow vs. MJF. If the idea is to hold off on MJF vs. CM Punk and not do it until the PPV in March and do MJF vs. Wardlow in the meantime, who loses that one? Makes no sense for MJF to lose to Wardlow before facing Punk. Makes no sense for Wardlow to lose after turning babyface to the guy that needs comeuppance. An MJF fuckery win over Wardlow would be lazy as fuck and just make their new babyface Wardlow look like a chump. Does Wardlow just smoke MJF with some powerbombs and never wrestle him?

Curious where this one is going. Hoping Big Tone shows us something.

The bigger AEW hypes it, the more likely it fizzles and sucks butt..

Buddy Matthews would be a good fit with Black.

and I selfishly want to see Matthews have matches with Omega, PAC, and Penta to name a few.

They passed on Matthews a while ago as far as I know

Why is he blind in both eyes now, Syd?

<EdgyBrah>

Malaki Black attacked his other eye after the tag match with Penta. vs FTR on the 3rd of December Rampage He was blinded by Black Mist in his good eye and had them both gouged which opened up PAC. He was blinded in the other eye with Black Mist on the previous Dynamite or Rampage when he beat Andrade.

Last edited:
Just catching up on Dynamite.
Hook no sold a piledriver so this week Punk went out for his match against Wardliw and said "Hold my Pepsi," huh?

Punk put Wardlow over big time, at least as much as he could because there is no way he was losing that match. I´ve read some of you say Wardlow should´ve lost by DQ by leaving Punk completely out, well it´s one thing to put over younger talent and another thing to completely bury yourself in the process.

People should stop expecting for Wardlow to turn on MJF anytime soon, it certainly won´t happen at least until the Punk feud is over. He should be powerbombing Spears soon tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back