AEW XLVI: Oh You Didn't Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its part of eddies gimmick to troll

Build?? What builds? Seriously, I did not miss a single dynamite and ramapge all of 2021, and like 99% of ppv buildup matches are almost always done 3 weeks or less before the PPV. Kingston/Miro, Conti/Baker, Pac/Cassidy/Omega, etc. etc. Usually the only exceptions are angles involving Jericho for the most part which drag out for fucking ever. I guess three weeks is long term storytelling in this short attention span generation.
It's either rushed builds like you said or it's the same thing repeated fifteen weeks in a row like Sting/Darby/Team Taz last year. They are really bad at storyline pacing.

I feel like it’s impossible to discuss wrestling with most people online, they always bring up shit like that. PWD keeps me sane.
Ummm, if you consider ANY of us here "sane", you might need more help than you realize.

Need more heavyweights In aew.

Where the fuck is Keith. Fucking. Lee.

Are you saying black people cannot be over 6 feet?
They can't!

MinorWetFowl-size_restricted.gif

Its because nobody in here gets too offended nor takes themselves too seriously.
That is twitters problem. Everyone gets offended and thinks they are special.
They get offended because it's their identity.
Why bother living if you can't get offended and gang up to ruin someones life online?

This is why Twitter should be avoided, it's become a victim olympics for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back