Adesanya base pay: 350k in salary, just as much as Holloway

Well, no shit. Most pro fighters actually lose money because of the cost of training.

The conversation is about what headliners get paid though.

they got paid well not every one getting 3 million like conor.

LOL

bro you know that german soccer players made 0$ right? In 1950 everything changed:

they made 400$ (was very good money) 5 years later they made 100.000$ and 1960 or maybe 1965 soccer players earned 200.000-800.000$

German soccer players werent allowed to earn money.

imagine the UFC in 1960 ... champions wouldnt even make $10.

things change now soccer players like neymar make 100million. baseball players in the 60s didnt make a million now it 35 million.

in the 60;s gas was pennies as well and u buy a house for 25k.

I thought Anders only made 18K according to a thread on here.

:rolleyes:

they got paid well not every one getting 3 million like conor.

The point is that if boxers can get paid millions to fight in low stakes fight on cable TV, then PPV headliners in MMA should be making a lot more money.

The promoter/fighter revenue split in MMA is garbage. This isn't disputable.

does matter soccer teams are worth billion and guys like neymar like 100 million a year.

so you pick a top five highest paid athlete in the world, with a quarter of that coming in endorsements, and apply that as the standard?

so you pick a top five highest paid athlete in the world, with a quarter of that coming in endorsements, and apply that as the standard?

f1 drivers makes millions. nascar makes million. big boxing stars make million.

the only ufc people who make millions are people who fight conor or brock lesner/

The point is that if boxers can get paid millions to fight in low stakes fight on cable TV, then PPV headliners in MMA should be making a lot more money.

The promoter/fighter revenue split in MMA is garbage. This isn't disputable.

companies owners keep most of the money wow what breaking news.

boxing promoters make a lot of money off there fighters 2. espn paid top rank a lot of money and im sure top ranked kept all that money 2.

Why the hell does Gastelum get 150k and Adesanya, the new kid on the block who's been with the UFC less than a year 350k?

{<huh}

That “gay” manager of his setting up some nice contract negotiations I see....

What a fighter makes is negotiated by the contractor (UFC) and the fighters representative (manager).

f1 drivers makes millions. nascar makes million. big boxing stars make million.

the only ufc people who make millions are people who fight conor or brock lesner/

since you feel married to this point, please provide numbers before sponsors/endorsements

yep.

UFC (the premium league) is shit, but MMA payment in general is even worse.

You dont like UFC money? Well ... you dont have many options as a mma fighter.

well the money in mma is way different than all other sports. mma fighters arent ever gone be like nfl guys. the ufc will never get 25 billion in tv deals with 5 different networks and have all the top ranked shows on tv.

espn been good for the ufc. just like hos fox was good for the ufc first. i wish the reebok deal was different but it is what it is.

since you feel married to this point, please provide numbers before sponsors/endorsements

before conor nobody was making over million and conor got nate diaz 2 million and brock made 2 millon for ufc 200. khabib for 2 million

before conor nobody was making over million and conor got nate diaz 2 million and brock made 2 millon for ufc 200. khabib for 2 million

I meant your numbers bud. f1 and what not. we both know the sport being young is a factor tho yea?

I meant your numbers bud. f1 and what not. we both know the sport being young is a factor tho yea?

i looked at the reported fighter pay from those events and those guys made over million for there fights.

ufc 205 fighter pay wasnt made public so not sure what eddie made when he fought conor.

Why the hell does Gastelum get 150k and Adesanya, the new kid on the block who's been with the UFC less than a year 350k?

{<huh}
He won. If Gastelum won he prolly would have pocketed $350k and Israel the $150k. Champ cash and runner up cash.

Back