Adesanya base pay: 350k in salary, just as much as Holloway

Sweden is a tiny country. Are you talking about international teams or local?

The highest leagues. The SHL players are the ones going to the national teams at the world cup.
The same for the soccer players. Several Swedish soccer teams has played international competitions and had /has success.
Soccer and ice hockey are the two biggest sports in Sweden. And I am pretty sure the SHL is one of the best ice hockey leagues outside NHL.

UFC probably consider him a headliner for Australian/NZ cards, which is important since they make a lot from gate down under.

Why the hell does Gastelum get 150k and Adesanya, the new kid on the block who's been with the UFC less than a year 350k?

{<huh}

Think Israel has made well over a million since February 2018.

5 fights, but not bad at all for a newb.

And deserves every bit of it. He's exciting, charismatic, going to put asses in seats and is only getting better.

The grappling exchange was very impressive. He isn't easy to take down for sure.

Weird shit.
It goes to show how important having a good manager is.

Khalil Rountree: $70,000 (includes $35,000 win bonus)
def. Eryk Anders: $50,000

Considering the quality of Khalils performance, and the absolute beating Eryk took, that's a shocker.

So, Khalil was on 35k for the fight. That's bullshit. There's no way he can be making a good living after expenses.

Not saying he's overpaid, but fight 3 times a year, win 2 and you're at $175k per year.

Not so bad for being a non name in a psudeo sport.

Abysmal pay all around. They really have to get rid of the win bonus altogether. Unethical as fuck.

I guess Ari is not as good a manager as some might have you believe.

tenor.gif

adesanya made a big contract. manager hustled hard. can't say he's not worth it. look at that.

You take risk the more rewards you get. He has been fighting every few months and keeps improving and keeping his name relevant in the sport. Other fighter should take note. Adensanya is just doing his job, fighting. I'm glad he's getting paid good and more fighters should take note of what he's doing. Reminds me a lot of Conor, Dc, Max. They just keep doing there job and look where that got them. Some fighters just cherry pick and fight once a every 6 months, those are the ones we forget about.

Why the hell does Gastelum get 150k and Adesanya, the new kid on the block who's been with the UFC less than a year 350k?

{<huh}
Yeah and Kelvin was one of their last popular TUF winners, I'd be a bit ticked if I were him.

{<huh}
Adesanya turned Down his first UFC offer because they wanted him on base pay 17k. He has been getting decent coin since his first fight with WMA

Actually Ice hockey and Soccer in Sweden in 2017 mades less than that.
Average salary for both sports are approx 110K - 120K USD / year.
104 000 SEK / month I think 1 USD = 9.5ish SEK

all over the world soccer is the biggest thing in the world. guys in soccer are being signed at 100 plus million euros.

all over the world soccer is the biggest thing in the world. guys in soccer are being signed at 100 plus million euros.

Well I was more surprised with the SHL salaries.
The Swedish league is one of the best hockey leagues outside NHL and the Swedes is among the top in the world in hockey.
I guess KHL is the best league, then it might be Sweden or Finland based on international success for the local teams.

I think a lot of people overestimate what sports actually pays.

I can't believe that Adesanya is getting that high of a base pay.

Dustin and Kelvin are 2 UFC veterans, much more proven and they don't even get paid that much.

Hell, Max is basically FW GOAT at this point... and he only gets paid that much.

I believe Max made more since he is the champ and was the main event. So even though there is a new deal With ESPN+ he likely gets PPV points.

{<huh}
Gotta be compromising video of Dana doing something embarrassing.

Back