Adesanya base pay: 350k in salary, just as much as Holloway

Kelvin didn't wrestle collegiately because he basically started MMA right after high school

Kelvin is almost a 10 year veteran in MMA now, at the age of only 27... and most his fights have been in the UFC against elite opponents.

Adesanya made a career kickboxing in backyard promotions and fighting guys with no names and no wikipedia pages in unsanctioned events. Nothing to celebrate here.

And no fucking way Adesanya was making 300k in kickboxing in Glory leading the UFC to pay him 350k.

Think before you post.
he lost to Wilnis before signing to the UFC, who is not a no name but a well known and respected Dutch kickboxer.

Maybe this was a set up to promote my fellow countryman

in all seriousness, flashy kickboxer with new contract vs wrestler with TUF contract
It's probably because he signed to the UFC with a shitty long contract because of TUF, he started with 8k show money + 8k win money
https://thesportsdaily.com/2017/11/25/kelvin-gastelum-career-earnings-fox11/
he's doing allright

I can't believe that Adesanya is getting that high of a base pay.

Dustin and Kelvin are 2 UFC veterans, much more proven and they don't even get paid that much.

Hell, Max is basically FW GOAT at this point... and he only gets paid that much.

Max should be getting some kind of PPV points bonus as reigning camp.

Kelvin didn't wrestle collegiately because he basically started MMA right after high school

Kelvin is almost a 10 year veteran in MMA now, at the age of only 27... and most his fights have been in the UFC against elite opponents.

Adesanya made a career kickboxing in backyard promotions and fighting guys with no names and no wikipedia pages in unsanctioned events. Nothing to celebrate here.

And no fucking way Adesanya was making 300k in kickboxing in Glory leading the UFC to pay him 350k.

Think before you post.

bro i love andesaya (since day 1) and HES THE GOAT, but he doesnt deserve 350k

thats bullshit

no thats horeshit!

Dana isn't afraid to show fighter bias in the slightest its clear as day they are very high on Adesanya, as long as he keeps winning fights he can milk the bald goof like a fucking cow

Most people don't realise you can negotiate your wage labour.

So they have a hard on for African fighters now, like they had for British fighters?

Bisping might have been the only overpaid fighter in the history of MMA.
Overpaid for his spot, relative to the rest of the fighters you mean.

He was probably the only "fairly paid" fighter that wasn't getting millions in PPV points (at least before he was champ).

Overpaid for his spot, relative to the rest of the fighters you mean.

He was probably the only "fairly paid" fighter that wasn't getting millions in PPV points (at least before he was champ).

Of course. All fighters should be getting paid the way he was, I mean it was absurd that Bisping was being paid 2-3x more than many of the champions. And many times more than other contenders and guys at his ranking who were beating top 5-10 guys.

Back